Rapper Young Jeezy Making Film Debut Through Ice Cube's 'Janky'
Young Jeezy's name has been cemented among the successful rap artists today with the selling of over than 2 million copies from his two albums. Now, the rapper whose real name is Jay Jenkins is ready to add another title on his resume, an actor.
Latest report has unearthed that the 30-year-old has joined the cast ensemble of Ice Cube's comedy movie "Janky Promoters". In it, the "Soul Survivor" hitmaker will star as a big-name hip-hop artist for whom the two main characters work.
Scripted and co-produced by Cube, "Janky" follows the story of a pair of shady concert promoters who get a once in a lifetime shot to book a big-name hip-hop act. The Dimension Films' movie stars Cube and Mike Epps as the two leading characters and supported also by Terry Crews and Little JJ. It is currently in production and is expected to come out sometime in 2009.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift