Miley Cyrus Makes a Surprising Appearance at a Charity Gig
Teen pop star Miley Cyrus made another surprise for her fans by appearing and performing at a charity concert on Sunday, June 29. Miley who wasn't scheduled to perform on the event suddenly took the stage and sang with country singer Jeffrey Steele.
Steele, who was the mastermind of the event, was very surprised that the teen pop star suddenly came to the stage and asked if she could sing at the event. With the approval from the country star, the teen singer then performed a song titled "Simple Song", which was recorded by her and written by the 46-year-old singer. Not only that the song also happened to be the country singer's only song that was on her son's iPod the day he died.
After performing "Simple Song", Miley then asked Steele to do a duet with her singing his hit single "Hollywood Girl". The country singer then commented about the pop star's request stating, "Miley might live in Hollywood, but in her heart, she'll always be our Tennessee girl."
The event's itself was actually a fund raising concert held by Steele to remember the death of his 13-year-old son Alex la Vasseur in 2007. On the show, that was staged at the Jim Warren Park in Franklin, Tennessee, beside Miley, the country singer is also being accompanied by other famous names, such as Michael McDonald and Miley's dad Billy Ray Cyrus.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester