Kanye West Teams Up with Louis Vuitton for a Line of Men's Footwear
Keeps channeling his diverse inner creativity besides rapping, Kanye West is invading the world of fashion. Not only that he's planning to launch his own line of clothes, but also footwear.
Made an appearance at the French fashion house's spring 2009 show in Paris last week, the hip hop artist revealed to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) that he has teamed up with luxury fashion brand Louis Vuitton to help design a collection of men's shoes for the label. He, moreover, also said that he currently is working on signature line of women's wear that's set to debut this coming fall.
Details of both the men's shoes and women's wear are not yet available at present time.
Is known as a clothes-conscious rapper, West has claimed runway shows as "one of [his] favorite things in the world." As for his favorite designer line, he was quoted as telling U.K.'s Guardian newspaper at the LV show Friday, June 27 at the Jardins de Bagatelle, "I grew up with the Louis look, you know. I just love the style."
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri