Kanye West Teams Up with Louis Vuitton for a Line of Men's Footwear
Keeps channeling his diverse inner creativity besides rapping, Kanye West is invading the world of fashion. Not only that he's planning to launch his own line of clothes, but also footwear.
Made an appearance at the French fashion house's spring 2009 show in Paris last week, the hip hop artist revealed to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) that he has teamed up with luxury fashion brand Louis Vuitton to help design a collection of men's shoes for the label. He, moreover, also said that he currently is working on signature line of women's wear that's set to debut this coming fall.
Details of both the men's shoes and women's wear are not yet available at present time.
Is known as a clothes-conscious rapper, West has claimed runway shows as "one of [his] favorite things in the world." As for his favorite designer line, he was quoted as telling U.K.'s Guardian newspaper at the LV show Friday, June 27 at the Jardins de Bagatelle, "I grew up with the Louis look, you know. I just love the style."
More Kanye West News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!