Kanye West Teams Up with Louis Vuitton for a Line of Men's Footwear
Keeps channeling his diverse inner creativity besides rapping, Kanye West is invading the world of fashion. Not only that he's planning to launch his own line of clothes, but also footwear.
Made an appearance at the French fashion house's spring 2009 show in Paris last week, the hip hop artist revealed to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) that he has teamed up with luxury fashion brand Louis Vuitton to help design a collection of men's shoes for the label. He, moreover, also said that he currently is working on signature line of women's wear that's set to debut this coming fall.
Details of both the men's shoes and women's wear are not yet available at present time.
Is known as a clothes-conscious rapper, West has claimed runway shows as "one of [his] favorite things in the world." As for his favorite designer line, he was quoted as telling U.K.'s Guardian newspaper at the LV show Friday, June 27 at the Jardins de Bagatelle, "I grew up with the Louis look, you know. I just love the style."
More Kanye West News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist