Rihanna Shot the Music Video for 'Disturbia'
Rihanna is still keen on promoting her repackaged set "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded" as the latest news reported that she has been shooting a new music video for one the LP's new songs "Disturbia". The R 'n' B singer shot the upcoming clip in Los Angeles and it is being directed by David LaChapelle, who previously worked with Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera.
It is still unclear what would be the theme for her new clip but as it can be seen from the pictures obtained by JustJared, it seems that it will be a unique one as she was spotted wearing a strange mask on the set. The shooting for the upcoming video itself has actually started from June 29 and was still being continued on Monday, July 1.
"Distubia" itself is the singer's third single that has been spawned from her re-released record as previously she has already outed "Take A Bow" and "If I Never See Your Face Again" featuring Maroon 5. The new song itself is a special track for her as it features background vocals from her rumored boyfriend Chris Brown.
Although she is still promoting her repackaged album, Rihanna reportedly has already had plans for her upcoming record. In her previous statement, the Barbadian star said that she wants to work with Mark Ronson, Amy Winehouse and Duffy on her new record.
More Rihanna News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck