Rihanna Shot the Music Video for 'Disturbia'
Rihanna is still keen on promoting her repackaged set "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded" as the latest news reported that she has been shooting a new music video for one the LP's new songs "Disturbia". The R 'n' B singer shot the upcoming clip in Los Angeles and it is being directed by David LaChapelle, who previously worked with Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera.
It is still unclear what would be the theme for her new clip but as it can be seen from the pictures obtained by JustJared, it seems that it will be a unique one as she was spotted wearing a strange mask on the set. The shooting for the upcoming video itself has actually started from June 29 and was still being continued on Monday, July 1.
"Distubia" itself is the singer's third single that has been spawned from her re-released record as previously she has already outed "Take A Bow" and "If I Never See Your Face Again" featuring Maroon 5. The new song itself is a special track for her as it features background vocals from her rumored boyfriend Chris Brown.
Although she is still promoting her repackaged album, Rihanna reportedly has already had plans for her upcoming record. In her previous statement, the Barbadian star said that she wants to work with Mark Ronson, Amy Winehouse and Duffy on her new record.
More Rihanna News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'