Extremely Spooky and Bloody Red Band Trailer of 'Mirrors'
The Korean horror remake "Mirrors" has just get even more fearsome and hair-raising with the release of its red band trailer. The video footage released by the 20th Century Fox is more elaborated than the earlier released teaser trailers and provides viewers with gory looking footages as well as an understanding about the story.
Giving background story to the main character, the restricted trailer opens with Ben Carson hugging his son under the watchful eye of his estranged wife. Then, the footages continue by showing Carson going to a burned department store for a bit briefing of his new job. While wandering inside the store, he notices that there is a mirror that looks very clean amidst the mess.
When he tells the man hiring him about that, the man reveals that the previous security guard was obsessed with it. From then on, the mirror starts to display its devilish act, firstly behind Carson's back and slowly haunts him to his home. Now, with no one believing him of what he has seen about the mirror capability, he has to save the ones he loves from the evil lurking behind the image reflecting glass.
Coming into theaters on August 15, "Mirrors" is another horror movie project from "High Tension" filmmaker Alexandre Aja, who serves as this film's director and co-scribbler. It stars Kiefer Sutherland as Carson and is supported by Paula Patton, Amy Smart and Cameron Boyce.
"Mirrors" Red Band Trailer:
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream