'Resident Evil' Screenwriter Revealed Fourth Movie Plan
Like many other horror thriller movies, "Resident Evil: Extinction" ends with questions left unanswered and with the impressive $147.7 million the movie collected from the worldwide market, it is only a matter of time that the fourth movie will be en route. Recently, the plan of developing "Resident Evil 4" has finally been unearthed.
Months after "Extinction" was released, screenwriter Paul W. S. Anderson came out with a confession which keeps hopes on the making of the follow-up flick alive. "I'm just starting to talk to Sony about it," the 43-year-old shared his insight with MTV. "I don't even know if anything will come of it, but there's a possibility it might happen."
Revealing further, the director/scribbler of "Alien vs. Predator" spoke about the conditions he wants to have before really moving on with the project. "I love the 'Resident Evil' franchise and we always try to make the best possible movie we can. If we could find a good 'Resident Evil 4' to make, then we would do it," added the filmmaker. "But I wouldn't just do it for the sake of it, that's for sure."
"Resident Evil" is a series of science fiction action horror movies that is loosely based on Capcom's video games of the same name. The first three films, "Resident Evil", "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" and "Resident Evil: Extinction", star Milla Jovovich as Alice, the amnesiac heroine who battles flesh eating zombies.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up