Lily Allen Finished Her Second Studio Album
Good news comes for Lily Allen fans as the singer has just confirmed that her second studio album has already been finished. Lily announced the news in an interview with BBC Newsbeat saying, "I'm pretty much sure it's finished and I've got a meeting on Tuesday with the label, I'm really happy."
Moreover Lily also claims that she's not afraid of what her label would think about her new album regarding the pressure they might give her following the success of her debut album "Alright, Still". "As much as I love them they're just people who give you a loan. I'm not scared of my label," she said.
Beside explaining about her second studio album, to Newsbeat the singer also revealed that aside from finishing her new LP, she also did another music project, which is recording some songs with Klaxons' vocalist Jamie Reynolds. Talking about the collaboration she did with Jamie, Lily said, "We had our session and enlightened each other. We did a cover of Joe Jackson's 'Steppin' Out'."
Jamie himself also confirmed Lily's statement, adding that beside recording Joe Jackson's hit they also work on another track saying, "And that wonderful song that we're yet to finish. It was just for a bit of enjoyment. I don't even know if it'll even exist yet. It's a big work in progress."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences