Video: Gisele Bundchen's 5 Million Dollar Ad for Volkswagon GO
Gisele Bundchen is giving modeling a new meaning with her new advertisement for German manufacturer of automobiles Volkswagen. The Brazilian catwalk queen is the celebrity supermodel for the so-called new Volkswagon GO.
The advertisement Gisele shoots for the company reportedly costs US$5 million to make and is directed by Brazilian director Andrucha Waddington. It has been debuted in Brazil over the weekend.
Hollywood action actor Sylvester Stallone also is featured in the ad. He's shown driving a red Volkswagon in an action scene, directing the vehicle through fire, water, and street to meet Gisele who's promoting the black one. No other details are exposed about the 1 minutes and 31 seconds video. Below is Gisele's video for Volkswagon GO ad.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics