Video: Gisele Bundchen's 5 Million Dollar Ad for Volkswagon GO
Gisele Bundchen is giving modeling a new meaning with her new advertisement for German manufacturer of automobiles Volkswagen. The Brazilian catwalk queen is the celebrity supermodel for the so-called new Volkswagon GO.
The advertisement Gisele shoots for the company reportedly costs US$5 million to make and is directed by Brazilian director Andrucha Waddington. It has been debuted in Brazil over the weekend.
Hollywood action actor Sylvester Stallone also is featured in the ad. He's shown driving a red Volkswagon in an action scene, directing the vehicle through fire, water, and street to meet Gisele who's promoting the black one. No other details are exposed about the 1 minutes and 31 seconds video. Below is Gisele's video for Volkswagon GO ad.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special