Video: Gisele Bundchen's 5 Million Dollar Ad for Volkswagon GO
Gisele Bundchen is giving modeling a new meaning with her new advertisement for German manufacturer of automobiles Volkswagen. The Brazilian catwalk queen is the celebrity supermodel for the so-called new Volkswagon GO.
The advertisement Gisele shoots for the company reportedly costs US$5 million to make and is directed by Brazilian director Andrucha Waddington. It has been debuted in Brazil over the weekend.
Hollywood action actor Sylvester Stallone also is featured in the ad. He's shown driving a red Volkswagon in an action scene, directing the vehicle through fire, water, and street to meet Gisele who's promoting the black one. No other details are exposed about the 1 minutes and 31 seconds video. Below is Gisele's video for Volkswagon GO ad.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert