Video: Gisele Bundchen's 5 Million Dollar Ad for Volkswagon GO
Gisele Bundchen is giving modeling a new meaning with her new advertisement for German manufacturer of automobiles Volkswagen. The Brazilian catwalk queen is the celebrity supermodel for the so-called new Volkswagon GO.
The advertisement Gisele shoots for the company reportedly costs US$5 million to make and is directed by Brazilian director Andrucha Waddington. It has been debuted in Brazil over the weekend.
Hollywood action actor Sylvester Stallone also is featured in the ad. He's shown driving a red Volkswagon in an action scene, directing the vehicle through fire, water, and street to meet Gisele who's promoting the black one. No other details are exposed about the 1 minutes and 31 seconds video. Below is Gisele's video for Volkswagon GO ad.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018