Video: Gisele Bundchen's 5 Million Dollar Ad for Volkswagon GO
Gisele Bundchen is giving modeling a new meaning with her new advertisement for German manufacturer of automobiles Volkswagen. The Brazilian catwalk queen is the celebrity supermodel for the so-called new Volkswagon GO.
The advertisement Gisele shoots for the company reportedly costs US$5 million to make and is directed by Brazilian director Andrucha Waddington. It has been debuted in Brazil over the weekend.
Hollywood action actor Sylvester Stallone also is featured in the ad. He's shown driving a red Volkswagon in an action scene, directing the vehicle through fire, water, and street to meet Gisele who's promoting the black one. No other details are exposed about the 1 minutes and 31 seconds video. Below is Gisele's video for Volkswagon GO ad.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video