Obie Trice Ends Courtship With Eminem's Label
Obie Trice has just made an important decision regarding his music career as he has decided to end his contract with Eminem's label Shady Records. The news has been confirmed by Obie's manager Terry Wilson and also by the label's spokesperson Paul Rosenberg.
Terry on behalf of Obie stated the news earlier about the rapper's departure from his label, stating that he will be launching his new music through his new label World Wide Hustle. "Obie and Shady were moving in different directions. But he still has a great relationship with Shady Records. He has some big plans for his World Wide Hustle label," Terry said.
Not that different with Obie's manager's statement, regarding the rapper's decision to quit Shady Records Paul said, "Shady Records has agreed to allow Obie Trice to pursue his craft in a different forum free from the constraints of the current major label model." Moreover, he also added that the Detroit rapper's departure won't affect the label and Eminem's relationship with him saying, "Eminem will continue to support and work with Obie on many levels of his career. He remains a close friend and member of the Shady family."
Marking Obie's departure from his label, on June 29 the rapper released a new track titled "The Giant" which reportedly tells the reason behind his decision to leave Shady Records. Beside the new track, another music project the rapper is currently working is his third studio album "Bottoms Up"
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London