'Hancock' L.A. Premiere to Have Live Webcast
On Monday, June 30, "Hancock" will be rolling down its red carpet for its Los Angeles premiere. For the special occasion, Sony Pictures Entertainment are treating fans with a video player which will showcase the red carpet report live.
Whilst the premiere starts at 6:30 P.M. PT, the webcast will start running at 6 P.M. and on Tuesday, July 1, it will air a Premiere Wrap-up piece. But, until the live cast begins, the player embedded below will show the extended trailer of the movie starring Will Smith, Charlize Theron and Jason Bateman.
Telling the story of a misunderstood and misjudged superhero, "Hancock" follows the titular character as he tries to turn his image from a disgraced man with superpower to be a beloved superhero. The movie is directed by Peter Berg. It will be coming into theaters nationwide on July 2 with a special screening on July 1 starting at 7 P.M.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences