Troubled Rapper DMX Arrested, Again, for Trying to Buy Cocaine and Marijuana
It's sad to say that DMX apparently can never get enough of being jailed. The troubled rapper was arrested, again, in Miami for trying to buy cocaine and marijuana.
He was arrested on Friday afternoon, June 27 for allegedly trying to buy drugs from an undercover agent. The recording artist, according to Miami Herald, "approached the officer and asked for '30 powder and 15 weed,' or $30 worth of cocaine and $15 worth of marijuana."
The undercover officer then arrested DMX right after he handed him $45. He soon then after was being held at Miami-Dade County jail. The authorities are keeping the exact crime scene under wrap since undercover officers are still working in the area.
DMX's arrest on Friday was his second in a week. He was arrested in Miami-Dade County on Monday, June 23 for not having a valid driver's license. His bond was set at $500. In addition to both arrests, DMX in the meantime is awaiting trial on felony drug possession and misdemeanor animal cruelty charges.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival