Troubled Rapper DMX Arrested, Again, for Trying to Buy Cocaine and Marijuana
It's sad to say that DMX apparently can never get enough of being jailed. The troubled rapper was arrested, again, in Miami for trying to buy cocaine and marijuana.
He was arrested on Friday afternoon, June 27 for allegedly trying to buy drugs from an undercover agent. The recording artist, according to Miami Herald, "approached the officer and asked for '30 powder and 15 weed,' or $30 worth of cocaine and $15 worth of marijuana."
The undercover officer then arrested DMX right after he handed him $45. He soon then after was being held at Miami-Dade County jail. The authorities are keeping the exact crime scene under wrap since undercover officers are still working in the area.
DMX's arrest on Friday was his second in a week. He was arrested in Miami-Dade County on Monday, June 23 for not having a valid driver's license. His bond was set at $500. In addition to both arrests, DMX in the meantime is awaiting trial on felony drug possession and misdemeanor animal cruelty charges.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now