Troubled Rapper DMX Arrested, Again, for Trying to Buy Cocaine and Marijuana
It's sad to say that DMX apparently can never get enough of being jailed. The troubled rapper was arrested, again, in Miami for trying to buy cocaine and marijuana.
He was arrested on Friday afternoon, June 27 for allegedly trying to buy drugs from an undercover agent. The recording artist, according to Miami Herald, "approached the officer and asked for '30 powder and 15 weed,' or $30 worth of cocaine and $15 worth of marijuana."
The undercover officer then arrested DMX right after he handed him $45. He soon then after was being held at Miami-Dade County jail. The authorities are keeping the exact crime scene under wrap since undercover officers are still working in the area.
DMX's arrest on Friday was his second in a week. He was arrested in Miami-Dade County on Monday, June 23 for not having a valid driver's license. His bond was set at $500. In addition to both arrests, DMX in the meantime is awaiting trial on felony drug possession and misdemeanor animal cruelty charges.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?