Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'No Matter What'
The new clip for T.I.'s first single "No Matter What" has just been premiered on Friday, June 27 via FNMTV. The video was shot in Atlanta, Georgia and was directed by Self/James Lopez.
The clip was made in a rather simple way as in most of the scenes it only shows T.I. rapping the song lyrics in a studio set background. The special feature on the clip is a short scene of the rapper's life experience footages that ware screened in the background wall of his set.
The single itself was taken from T.I.'s upcoming LP "Paper Trail", which is scheduled to be outed on September 2. On the song's lyrics, the rapper shouted out his anger to the people that kick him when he was down. "I was speaking on people who took shots at me when I was down," he said.
Speaking about the recording process for the "No Matter What", T.I said in a statement, "I would say I recorded it probably around the holidays or January, something like that, That was when the hate was real fresh and I was counted out by most."
T.I.'s "No Matter What" Video Premiere:
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?