Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'No Matter What'
The new clip for T.I.'s first single "No Matter What" has just been premiered on Friday, June 27 via FNMTV. The video was shot in Atlanta, Georgia and was directed by Self/James Lopez.
The clip was made in a rather simple way as in most of the scenes it only shows T.I. rapping the song lyrics in a studio set background. The special feature on the clip is a short scene of the rapper's life experience footages that ware screened in the background wall of his set.
The single itself was taken from T.I.'s upcoming LP "Paper Trail", which is scheduled to be outed on September 2. On the song's lyrics, the rapper shouted out his anger to the people that kick him when he was down. "I was speaking on people who took shots at me when I was down," he said.
Speaking about the recording process for the "No Matter What", T.I said in a statement, "I would say I recorded it probably around the holidays or January, something like that, That was when the hate was real fresh and I was counted out by most."
T.I.'s "No Matter What" Video Premiere:
More T.I. News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit