Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'No Matter What'
The new clip for T.I.'s first single "No Matter What" has just been premiered on Friday, June 27 via FNMTV. The video was shot in Atlanta, Georgia and was directed by Self/James Lopez.
The clip was made in a rather simple way as in most of the scenes it only shows T.I. rapping the song lyrics in a studio set background. The special feature on the clip is a short scene of the rapper's life experience footages that ware screened in the background wall of his set.
The single itself was taken from T.I.'s upcoming LP "Paper Trail", which is scheduled to be outed on September 2. On the song's lyrics, the rapper shouted out his anger to the people that kick him when he was down. "I was speaking on people who took shots at me when I was down," he said.
Speaking about the recording process for the "No Matter What", T.I said in a statement, "I would say I recorded it probably around the holidays or January, something like that, That was when the hate was real fresh and I was counted out by most."
T.I.'s "No Matter What" Video Premiere:
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris