Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'No Matter What'
The new clip for T.I.'s first single "No Matter What" has just been premiered on Friday, June 27 via FNMTV. The video was shot in Atlanta, Georgia and was directed by Self/James Lopez.
The clip was made in a rather simple way as in most of the scenes it only shows T.I. rapping the song lyrics in a studio set background. The special feature on the clip is a short scene of the rapper's life experience footages that ware screened in the background wall of his set.
The single itself was taken from T.I.'s upcoming LP "Paper Trail", which is scheduled to be outed on September 2. On the song's lyrics, the rapper shouted out his anger to the people that kick him when he was down. "I was speaking on people who took shots at me when I was down," he said.
Speaking about the recording process for the "No Matter What", T.I said in a statement, "I would say I recorded it probably around the holidays or January, something like that, That was when the hate was real fresh and I was counted out by most."
T.I.'s "No Matter What" Video Premiere:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival