A New Stunning Trailer for 'Repo! The Genetic Opera'
Before LionsGate Films' "Repo! The Genetic Opera" gets its world premiere at the Fantasia Film Festival sometime in early July, a new trailer of the musical thriller has been premiered. Providing a background story for the viewers, the trailer gives out a much better look into the film than the teaser.
Compared to the earlier released teaser, the video footage manages to bring an original taste as well as stunning footages. The compilation of clips combines comic book styling and snippets from the film. It is also focused on the epidemic hitting the planet and Shilo Wallace, the girl who is trying to find the cure of her rare blood disease sickness.
Putting up Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Paul Sorvino, Tobin Bell and Sarah Brightman among the cast ensemble, "Repo!" is directed by Darren Lynn Bousman. It tells the story about a global epidemic of organ failure and a biotech company that offers organ transplants with a catch. If those who get the transplants missed on their payment, they will be hunted by villainous Repo Men for repossession.
"Repo! The Genetic Opera" Trailer:
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner