A New Stunning Trailer for 'Repo! The Genetic Opera'
Before LionsGate Films' "Repo! The Genetic Opera" gets its world premiere at the Fantasia Film Festival sometime in early July, a new trailer of the musical thriller has been premiered. Providing a background story for the viewers, the trailer gives out a much better look into the film than the teaser.
Compared to the earlier released teaser, the video footage manages to bring an original taste as well as stunning footages. The compilation of clips combines comic book styling and snippets from the film. It is also focused on the epidemic hitting the planet and Shilo Wallace, the girl who is trying to find the cure of her rare blood disease sickness.
Putting up Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Paul Sorvino, Tobin Bell and Sarah Brightman among the cast ensemble, "Repo!" is directed by Darren Lynn Bousman. It tells the story about a global epidemic of organ failure and a biotech company that offers organ transplants with a catch. If those who get the transplants missed on their payment, they will be hunted by villainous Repo Men for repossession.
"Repo! The Genetic Opera" Trailer:
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'