A New Stunning Trailer for 'Repo! The Genetic Opera'
Before LionsGate Films' "Repo! The Genetic Opera" gets its world premiere at the Fantasia Film Festival sometime in early July, a new trailer of the musical thriller has been premiered. Providing a background story for the viewers, the trailer gives out a much better look into the film than the teaser.
Compared to the earlier released teaser, the video footage manages to bring an original taste as well as stunning footages. The compilation of clips combines comic book styling and snippets from the film. It is also focused on the epidemic hitting the planet and Shilo Wallace, the girl who is trying to find the cure of her rare blood disease sickness.
Putting up Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Paul Sorvino, Tobin Bell and Sarah Brightman among the cast ensemble, "Repo!" is directed by Darren Lynn Bousman. It tells the story about a global epidemic of organ failure and a biotech company that offers organ transplants with a catch. If those who get the transplants missed on their payment, they will be hunted by villainous Repo Men for repossession.
"Repo! The Genetic Opera" Trailer:
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope