David Beckham Launching His Own Brand of Bottled Water
David Beckham is set to launch his own brand of water, it's been claimed. The Mirror reported the soccer god has been considering to end his sponsorship deal with soft drinks giant Pepsi to begin working on his own brand of bottled water.
Pepsi, nevertheless, is keen to hold on the sports star and currently in negotiations to persuade him to stay. The firm even is reported to be willing to help David launches his own mineral water brand.
"David Beckham has had a fantastic relationship with Pepsi - it's one of the longest-running contracts in its history," so said a source. "But after ten years he feels there are other things he could do. He is a global brand in himself and there is more scope for him to promote his own products. He has an idea for creating a range of healthy products, including water. That's something PepsiCo might develop with him."
The source continued adding, "David is keen to go down the healthy route to keep in with his sporty image. And Pepsi is desperate to keep him. So who knows..."
The mineral water deal is confirmed by David's representative who said, "It is true that we are currently in negotiations to possibly extend the Pepsi relationship, which has lasted over ten years. There are no discussions at this stage with any other drinks companies."
More David Beckham News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films