David Beckham Launching His Own Brand of Bottled Water
David Beckham is set to launch his own brand of water, it's been claimed. The Mirror reported the soccer god has been considering to end his sponsorship deal with soft drinks giant Pepsi to begin working on his own brand of bottled water.
Pepsi, nevertheless, is keen to hold on the sports star and currently in negotiations to persuade him to stay. The firm even is reported to be willing to help David launches his own mineral water brand.
"David Beckham has had a fantastic relationship with Pepsi - it's one of the longest-running contracts in its history," so said a source. "But after ten years he feels there are other things he could do. He is a global brand in himself and there is more scope for him to promote his own products. He has an idea for creating a range of healthy products, including water. That's something PepsiCo might develop with him."
The source continued adding, "David is keen to go down the healthy route to keep in with his sporty image. And Pepsi is desperate to keep him. So who knows..."
The mineral water deal is confirmed by David's representative who said, "It is true that we are currently in negotiations to possibly extend the Pepsi relationship, which has lasted over ten years. There are no discussions at this stage with any other drinks companies."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'