Fantasia Barrino Parting Ways With Her Management?
New unpleasant news comes from American Idol third season winner, Fantasia Barrino as EW.com reported that the singer has been dropped from her management team, 19 Management. Moreover, according to the website, the creative difference that recently emerged between Fantasia and her management is the cause of the break-up.
Unfortunately, neither Fantasia nor her management's representative have released any statements yet regarding the news. Although she has ended her courtship with her management, Fantasia will still be under the umbrella of 19 Recordings and keep on sharing her musical profits with the recording company.
Commenting on the split-up, a source said on EW, "She's a star and so multi-talented in every area. Sometimes you have to sever a relationship in order to move forward, but there's no doubt that Fantasia is accomplished and has proven herself. Someone will want to represent her."
If the news is true, Fantasia will be the latest former Idol favorite that has been caught into trouble on their music career. Earlier this week, Blake Lewis, the Idol's sixth season runner-up has been dropped by his recording company, Arista Records.
In other news, according to the latest report, Fantasia has just canceled her scheduled gig at the Harley-Davidson Roadhouse on Friday, June 23. Until this date, there are no explanation yet either from the singer's representative or the event's spokesperson regarding her cancellation to appear at the gig.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal