Miley Cyrus Aims New Clip to Attack Her Ex
Waiting for the premiere of her music video for "7 Things" on June 28, teen idol Miley Cyrus told to the public that she hopes the clip could send a vivid message to her ex about the song's meaning. Speaking with Ryan Seacrest in an interview, Miley said that she expects that the man who broke her heart will call her after seeing the clip.
Revealing her intention to the American Idol host, Miley was quoted as saying, "I wanted them (sic) to be upset. That was my point. Maybe after my video we'll hear from somebody, because it's pretty honest." Commenting about the writing process of the song the pop star said that it was "a good little therapy moment The word hate could describe how angry I was. That's Miley going through, like, 900 emotions while I'm trying to write a song."
Moreover, Miley also explained that the clip, that was directed by renown Hollywood director Brett Ratner, will also feature other broken-hearted girls beside her by using the song's lyrics to attack their boyfriends. "Almost every girl in America could say, at one point, they hate their ex or current boyfriend," the singer/actress said.
"7 Things" itself is being set as the first single from the teen singer's upcoming sophomore effort "Breakout", set to due on July 22. The single was first debuted on Radio Disney on May 12, before then released on digital format via iTunes on June 17.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked