Video: Tim McGraw Expelled a Fan at His Concert
Tim McGraw was caught in rage over an audience behavior at his recent gig in Washington on June 4. In the accident that was also caught on video, Tim was spotted personally removing one of his fans from his concert and even threatening the man with his fist.
Just before grabbing the intruder by himself, Tim has actually asked his concert's security guards to send the fan out from the stands, saying "Get rid of this guy, security". But because the security guards did not react as swift as he would've wanted, Tim decided to handle the troubled fan himself by removing him from the crowd with the help of some of his crew.
Explaining about the incident and the cause of Tim's action, the country star's representative said to the press, "A man rush[ed] to the front of the stage. This overly aggressive fan attacked a female fan, and Tim witnessed this incident. Tim called for security, but when they could not respond quick enough, Tim and several crew members removed the fan from the audience. He was then turned over to the local authorities."
Meanwhile, the video that contains the scenes of the incident has just been streamed on YouTube and shortly after it was posted it has been watched more than 250,000 times. The clip itself reportedly was taken by one of the fans at the crowd.
Tim McGraw's ejecting his fan at a concert, Video:
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs