Video: Tim McGraw Expelled a Fan at His Concert
Tim McGraw was caught in rage over an audience behavior at his recent gig in Washington on June 4. In the accident that was also caught on video, Tim was spotted personally removing one of his fans from his concert and even threatening the man with his fist.
Just before grabbing the intruder by himself, Tim has actually asked his concert's security guards to send the fan out from the stands, saying "Get rid of this guy, security". But because the security guards did not react as swift as he would've wanted, Tim decided to handle the troubled fan himself by removing him from the crowd with the help of some of his crew.
Explaining about the incident and the cause of Tim's action, the country star's representative said to the press, "A man rush[ed] to the front of the stage. This overly aggressive fan attacked a female fan, and Tim witnessed this incident. Tim called for security, but when they could not respond quick enough, Tim and several crew members removed the fan from the audience. He was then turned over to the local authorities."
Meanwhile, the video that contains the scenes of the incident has just been streamed on YouTube and shortly after it was posted it has been watched more than 250,000 times. The clip itself reportedly was taken by one of the fans at the crowd.
Tim McGraw's ejecting his fan at a concert, Video:
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video