Bill Murray and Wife Jennifer Butler Officially Divorced
Bill Murray and his estranged wife, Jennifer Butler, are officially back on the single market. The couple officially divorced, according to court documents dated June 13 obtained by TMZ.
Butler filed for separation from the actor in a Charleston, S.C. family court on May 12, alleged he physically abused her and is addicted to marijuana and alcohol. She also accused him of abandoning and cheating on her.
The divorce papers stated that Butler and the couple's four children moved out of the family home in 2006, blaming Bill's "adultery, addiction to marijuana and alcohol, abusive behavior, physical abuse, sexual addictions and frequent abandonment" for their move. Butler, who's a costume designer, asked a judge to issue a restraining order against him.
The finalization of their divorce, per the court documents obtained by TMZ, sees Murray being ordered to pay child support with Butler will have custody of their four children and she'll keep the family home too.
Murray and Butler married in July 1997. They are parents to four sons Caleb (1993), Jackson (1995), Cooper (1996), and Lincoln (2001). Murray also has two other sons from his first marriage; Homer (1982) and Luke (1985).
More Bill Murray News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs