Bill Murray and Wife Jennifer Butler Officially Divorced
Bill Murray and his estranged wife, Jennifer Butler, are officially back on the single market. The couple officially divorced, according to court documents dated June 13 obtained by TMZ.
Butler filed for separation from the actor in a Charleston, S.C. family court on May 12, alleged he physically abused her and is addicted to marijuana and alcohol. She also accused him of abandoning and cheating on her.
The divorce papers stated that Butler and the couple's four children moved out of the family home in 2006, blaming Bill's "adultery, addiction to marijuana and alcohol, abusive behavior, physical abuse, sexual addictions and frequent abandonment" for their move. Butler, who's a costume designer, asked a judge to issue a restraining order against him.
The finalization of their divorce, per the court documents obtained by TMZ, sees Murray being ordered to pay child support with Butler will have custody of their four children and she'll keep the family home too.
Murray and Butler married in July 1997. They are parents to four sons Caleb (1993), Jackson (1995), Cooper (1996), and Lincoln (2001). Murray also has two other sons from his first marriage; Homer (1982) and Luke (1985).
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie