NBC Confirmed Nicole Richie to Guest Star on 'Chuck'
Is busy juggling her motherhood duty with the lengthy alcohol education program she has to attend as a result of her DUI arrest, Nicole Richie is adding one more job into her pipeline, about to guest star on NBC's "Chuck." The TV network confirmed her starring role on the series to People.
Nicole, according to NBC, will guest star in an episode which sees her playing the role of a "snarky and spiteful girl who tortured" actress Yvonne Strahovski's character Sarah. She, however, regrets being mean to her after learning the fact that Sarah can split hairs with a Ninja knife.
"Nicole auditioned for the part and was very funny," the series' executive producer Josh Schwartz said in a statement. "This role is a great opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills and be diabolically evil and kick some butt. It's going to be really fun."
Nicole's guest starring role on the action-comedy television program is part of an episode that will be aired sometime this fall.
This will be Nicole's first guest role since giving birth to her daughter Harlow in early January. In addition to co-starring with Paris Hilton on "The Simple Life," she has also appeared on such shows, as "8 Simple Rules" and "American Dreams."
More Nicole Richie News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'