NBC Confirmed Nicole Richie to Guest Star on 'Chuck'
Is busy juggling her motherhood duty with the lengthy alcohol education program she has to attend as a result of her DUI arrest, Nicole Richie is adding one more job into her pipeline, about to guest star on NBC's "Chuck." The TV network confirmed her starring role on the series to People.
Nicole, according to NBC, will guest star in an episode which sees her playing the role of a "snarky and spiteful girl who tortured" actress Yvonne Strahovski's character Sarah. She, however, regrets being mean to her after learning the fact that Sarah can split hairs with a Ninja knife.
"Nicole auditioned for the part and was very funny," the series' executive producer Josh Schwartz said in a statement. "This role is a great opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills and be diabolically evil and kick some butt. It's going to be really fun."
Nicole's guest starring role on the action-comedy television program is part of an episode that will be aired sometime this fall.
This will be Nicole's first guest role since giving birth to her daughter Harlow in early January. In addition to co-starring with Paris Hilton on "The Simple Life," she has also appeared on such shows, as "8 Simple Rules" and "American Dreams."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna