NBC Confirmed Nicole Richie to Guest Star on 'Chuck'
Is busy juggling her motherhood duty with the lengthy alcohol education program she has to attend as a result of her DUI arrest, Nicole Richie is adding one more job into her pipeline, about to guest star on NBC's "Chuck." The TV network confirmed her starring role on the series to People.
Nicole, according to NBC, will guest star in an episode which sees her playing the role of a "snarky and spiteful girl who tortured" actress Yvonne Strahovski's character Sarah. She, however, regrets being mean to her after learning the fact that Sarah can split hairs with a Ninja knife.
"Nicole auditioned for the part and was very funny," the series' executive producer Josh Schwartz said in a statement. "This role is a great opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills and be diabolically evil and kick some butt. It's going to be really fun."
Nicole's guest starring role on the action-comedy television program is part of an episode that will be aired sometime this fall.
This will be Nicole's first guest role since giving birth to her daughter Harlow in early January. In addition to co-starring with Paris Hilton on "The Simple Life," she has also appeared on such shows, as "8 Simple Rules" and "American Dreams."
More Nicole Richie News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps