NBC Confirmed Nicole Richie to Guest Star on 'Chuck'
Is busy juggling her motherhood duty with the lengthy alcohol education program she has to attend as a result of her DUI arrest, Nicole Richie is adding one more job into her pipeline, about to guest star on NBC's "Chuck." The TV network confirmed her starring role on the series to People.
Nicole, according to NBC, will guest star in an episode which sees her playing the role of a "snarky and spiteful girl who tortured" actress Yvonne Strahovski's character Sarah. She, however, regrets being mean to her after learning the fact that Sarah can split hairs with a Ninja knife.
"Nicole auditioned for the part and was very funny," the series' executive producer Josh Schwartz said in a statement. "This role is a great opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills and be diabolically evil and kick some butt. It's going to be really fun."
Nicole's guest starring role on the action-comedy television program is part of an episode that will be aired sometime this fall.
This will be Nicole's first guest role since giving birth to her daughter Harlow in early January. In addition to co-starring with Paris Hilton on "The Simple Life," she has also appeared on such shows, as "8 Simple Rules" and "American Dreams."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money