'Watchmen' Teaser Trailer to Make Its Debut With 'Dark Knight'
"Watchmen" has been scheduled to be released in theaters across the U.S. on March 6, 2009 and Warner Bros. Pictures have teased fans with the character stills from the movie, a peek into the Minutemen as well as production works done for the movie. The remaining question now is when the movie's enthusiasts can get a real glimpse into the movie.
While attending ceremony of the 34th Annual Saturn Awards on Tuesday, June 24, director Zack Snyder came out with a great news for those who have waited to see the trailer for the upcoming D.C. Comic's adaptation. In an interview, the man behind the lens of "300" and "Dawn of the Dead" gave out confirmation that the teaser trailer of his latest action fantasy film will be premiered during the theatrical screening of "The Dark Knight" starting on July 18. Adding to the exciting news, he also hinted that Nite-Owl's ship may be brought to the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con.
Adapted from Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons' twelve-issue comic book series of the same name, "Watchmen" follows the story of Rorschach, a superhero turned vigilante. When one day he learns that his former colleague Comedian is murdered, he sets out to investigate the murder, an effort that leads to the uncovering of a conspiracy plot to discredit and murder various heroes. Set in an alternate 1985 America, the movie stars Jackie Earle Haley, Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup, Matthew Goode and Jeffrey Dean Morgan among others.
Video Interview With Zack and Deborah Snyder:
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen