Kylie Minogue and Olivier Martinez Back Together, Spotted Getting Cozy
Kylie Minogue and her then lover Olivier Martinez have repeatedly been reported to have rekindled their romance. And despite their persistent and many denials, new report surfaced by the hour that they are back together as they've been photographed having a romantic lunch together at Vietnamese restaurant Ginger in Paris on Tuesday, June 24, only to spark other rumors of a possible romantic reunion.
Kylie and Martinez were seen having lunch with the pop singer's parents and stylist William Baker during a break from her KylieX2008 tour. It was during that time that the couple were caught on camera laughed and joked together. They apparently looked cozy and happy.
At one point of time the French film actor even was snapped gazes lovingly at the Aussie singing sensation. He, moreover, also gently rubbed her back and neck. Keeping close during the outing, Kylie and Martinez were then pictured sharing an embrace which raised suggestion that they're more than just friends.
Kylie and Martinez began dating in 2003. He was there when she had treatment for breast cancer. They, sadly, broke up in February last year amidst rumors that he had cheated on her. Quickly turned down the cheating claim, Kylie said the split was "mutual and amicable."
Kylie is currently touring her latest album "X" in Europe and has been scheduled for ten British dates after that.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift