Kylie Minogue and Olivier Martinez Back Together, Spotted Getting Cozy
Kylie Minogue and her then lover Olivier Martinez have repeatedly been reported to have rekindled their romance. And despite their persistent and many denials, new report surfaced by the hour that they are back together as they've been photographed having a romantic lunch together at Vietnamese restaurant Ginger in Paris on Tuesday, June 24, only to spark other rumors of a possible romantic reunion.
Kylie and Martinez were seen having lunch with the pop singer's parents and stylist William Baker during a break from her KylieX2008 tour. It was during that time that the couple were caught on camera laughed and joked together. They apparently looked cozy and happy.
At one point of time the French film actor even was snapped gazes lovingly at the Aussie singing sensation. He, moreover, also gently rubbed her back and neck. Keeping close during the outing, Kylie and Martinez were then pictured sharing an embrace which raised suggestion that they're more than just friends.
Kylie and Martinez began dating in 2003. He was there when she had treatment for breast cancer. They, sadly, broke up in February last year amidst rumors that he had cheated on her. Quickly turned down the cheating claim, Kylie said the split was "mutual and amicable."
Kylie is currently touring her latest album "X" in Europe and has been scheduled for ten British dates after that.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover