Clearer Look Into 'X-Files: I Want to Believe' Clips
Seeing the quality of the two bootleg clips outed earlier, one has to admit that fans and movie lovers alike will yearn for a much better look into the extended snippets from the upcoming "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" and they don't have to wait any longer for that. Now, the 20th Century Fox have released the official version of the clips.
Each of the two clips takes more than a minute to be viewed. Unlike the bootleg versions, the first clip is longer than the one outed earlier with an additional scene of a car is being driven through the icy road to a cabin in the middle of the woods, while the second provides a clearer idea into what Mulder and Scully are arguing about. Unfortunately, though fans could get a better look into the clips from these official versions, the clips still do not help to give out hints about the movie's storyline.
Coming from the creator of the original "The X-Files" series, Chris Carter, "I Want to Believe" is a stand alone "X-Files" movie made to satisfy fans and gather new enthusiasts. It follows the two FBI agents, Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson), as they once again pair up to solve a new unexplainable phenomena involving mysterious disappearance of a band of women in rural Virginia. The sci-fi movie starring also Billy Connolly, Amanda Peet and Xzibit is gearing up for its theatrical release on July 25.
- Clip #1:
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'