R'n'B Artist Ciara Signs with Wilhelmina Modeling Agency, Plotting Clothing Line
Is a singer, songwriter, and actress, Ciara sure has so many projects in the pipeline. But that won't stop her from adding another career into her resume. She reportedly has signed a contract with modeling agency Wilhelmina and even is planning to launch her own line of clothing.
Speaking about her latest venture into the fashion world, the R&B singer commented, "Modeling has always been one of my aspirations." Her deal with Wilhelmina will see her featured in its clothing and fragrance campaigns.
On her planned fashion line, she's reported to have been in talks with retail clothing chain Steve & Barry's to create an affordable clothing line that represents her personal style. About that she revealed, "I have a couple of cool things that I'm working on. The coolest thing about Steve & Barry's is they cater to everyday people. I won't say that my line will be like theirs, I want to stay true to who I am, but most importantly it has to be affordable."
Ciara is no stranger to modeling. She currently is featured in a print campaign for Jay-Z's Rocawear line. Meanwhile, she is taking time in between her hectic schedule to continue working on her upcoming third album "Fantasy Ride," which hasn't a release date just yet.
More Ciara News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split