R'n'B Artist Ciara Signs with Wilhelmina Modeling Agency, Plotting Clothing Line
Is a singer, songwriter, and actress, Ciara sure has so many projects in the pipeline. But that won't stop her from adding another career into her resume. She reportedly has signed a contract with modeling agency Wilhelmina and even is planning to launch her own line of clothing.
Speaking about her latest venture into the fashion world, the R&B singer commented, "Modeling has always been one of my aspirations." Her deal with Wilhelmina will see her featured in its clothing and fragrance campaigns.
On her planned fashion line, she's reported to have been in talks with retail clothing chain Steve & Barry's to create an affordable clothing line that represents her personal style. About that she revealed, "I have a couple of cool things that I'm working on. The coolest thing about Steve & Barry's is they cater to everyday people. I won't say that my line will be like theirs, I want to stay true to who I am, but most importantly it has to be affordable."
Ciara is no stranger to modeling. She currently is featured in a print campaign for Jay-Z's Rocawear line. Meanwhile, she is taking time in between her hectic schedule to continue working on her upcoming third album "Fantasy Ride," which hasn't a release date just yet.
More Ciara News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom