Jay Z to Perform 'Rehab' at Glastonbury?
A special stuff reportedly is being set by Jay-Z to treat his fans at his upcoming performance at the Glastonbury festival on June 28. The media stated that the rapper might be going to play a cover of Amy Winehouse's hit song "Rehab" at the festival.
The speculation occurs after Jay-Z performed the song on his warm-up gig, before heading to Glastonbury, at the Hove Festival in Arendal, Norway on June 23. Beside playing Amy's song, at the Hove festival the rapper also covered other songs, such as Rihanna's "Umbrella", The Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up" and Estelle's "American Boy".
In other news, latest report suggested that the upcoming Glastonbury festivals won't be as crowded as its previous ones as the tickets for this year's event weren't selling out that well. It is said that there are still about 3,000 tickets remain and once again some people stated that Jay-Z's appearance as the show's headlining performance causes the low tickets sale.
However, the event's organizer Michael Eavis denied that the rapper was the cause of it and claimed that the muddy condition as the main factor but he also believes that the tickets will eventually sell out. Commenting about the low tickets selling, Michael said, "There's a lot at stake. We really do need a good year this year, that's for sure. There were about 3,000 left this morning (June 24). But they are going out slowly. We did about 800 yesterday so we'll just about scrape home without losing my shirt."
More Jay-Z News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed