Alison Sweeney Pregnant with Child Number Two
Good news comes from Alison Sweeney. The soap opera actress is pregnant with her second child, People reports.
Sweeney, who is best known for her portrayal of Samantha "Sami" Gene Brady on the American soap opera "Days of Our Lives," revealed the news to the cast of the season 6 of NBC's reality TV show "Biggest Loser" Monday, June 23. "She told them that, in a season all about family, hers is about to get bigger," her representative confirmed in a statement.
Details of Sweeney's pregnancy were not disclosed.
Sweeny married husband David Sanov, a California Highway Patrolman, on July 8, 2000. The couple already had one son, named Benjamin Edward, who was born on February 25, 2005.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked