Alison Sweeney Pregnant with Child Number Two
Good news comes from Alison Sweeney. The soap opera actress is pregnant with her second child, People reports.
Sweeney, who is best known for her portrayal of Samantha "Sami" Gene Brady on the American soap opera "Days of Our Lives," revealed the news to the cast of the season 6 of NBC's reality TV show "Biggest Loser" Monday, June 23. "She told them that, in a season all about family, hers is about to get bigger," her representative confirmed in a statement.
Details of Sweeney's pregnancy were not disclosed.
Sweeny married husband David Sanov, a California Highway Patrolman, on July 8, 2000. The couple already had one son, named Benjamin Edward, who was born on February 25, 2005.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3