Alison Sweeney Pregnant with Child Number Two
Good news comes from Alison Sweeney. The soap opera actress is pregnant with her second child, People reports.
Sweeney, who is best known for her portrayal of Samantha "Sami" Gene Brady on the American soap opera "Days of Our Lives," revealed the news to the cast of the season 6 of NBC's reality TV show "Biggest Loser" Monday, June 23. "She told them that, in a season all about family, hers is about to get bigger," her representative confirmed in a statement.
Details of Sweeney's pregnancy were not disclosed.
Sweeny married husband David Sanov, a California Highway Patrolman, on July 8, 2000. The couple already had one son, named Benjamin Edward, who was born on February 25, 2005.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign