Alison Sweeney Pregnant with Child Number Two
Good news comes from Alison Sweeney. The soap opera actress is pregnant with her second child, People reports.
Sweeney, who is best known for her portrayal of Samantha "Sami" Gene Brady on the American soap opera "Days of Our Lives," revealed the news to the cast of the season 6 of NBC's reality TV show "Biggest Loser" Monday, June 23. "She told them that, in a season all about family, hers is about to get bigger," her representative confirmed in a statement.
Details of Sweeney's pregnancy were not disclosed.
Sweeny married husband David Sanov, a California Highway Patrolman, on July 8, 2000. The couple already had one son, named Benjamin Edward, who was born on February 25, 2005.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked