'Lost' Wins 4 Saturn Awards
ABC's TV drama series "Lost" was a big winner at the 34th annual Saturn Awards Tuesday, June 24. It won a total of four awards from the seven nominations it nabbed. Besides winning the Best Network Television Series category, the series also won its actor Matthew Fox the Best Actor on Television award. The rest two awards it won were Supporting Actor on Television for Michael Emerson and Supporting Actress on Television for Elizabeth Mitchell.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was the other award winner. The actress bested the likes of Anna Friel ("Pushing Daisies"), Lena Headey ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"), Holly Hunter ("Saving Grace"), Evangeline Lilly ("Lost"), and Kyra Sedgwick ("The Closer"), winning the award for Best Actress on Television.
Below is the list of Saturn Awards TV winners. The list of other winners, including those of movie categories, can be viewed at saturnawards.org.
Best Network Television Series
- "Lost" (ABC)
- "Dexter" (Showtime)
- "The Family Guy" - "Blue Harvest" (Fox)
- Matthew Fox ("Lost") (ABC)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt ("Ghost Whisperer") (CBS)
- Michael Emerson ("Lost") (ABC)
- Summer Glau ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles") (Fox) tied with Elizabeth Mitchell ("Lost") (ABC)
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked