'Lost' Wins 4 Saturn Awards
ABC's TV drama series "Lost" was a big winner at the 34th annual Saturn Awards Tuesday, June 24. It won a total of four awards from the seven nominations it nabbed. Besides winning the Best Network Television Series category, the series also won its actor Matthew Fox the Best Actor on Television award. The rest two awards it won were Supporting Actor on Television for Michael Emerson and Supporting Actress on Television for Elizabeth Mitchell.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was the other award winner. The actress bested the likes of Anna Friel ("Pushing Daisies"), Lena Headey ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"), Holly Hunter ("Saving Grace"), Evangeline Lilly ("Lost"), and Kyra Sedgwick ("The Closer"), winning the award for Best Actress on Television.
Below is the list of Saturn Awards TV winners. The list of other winners, including those of movie categories, can be viewed at saturnawards.org.
Best Network Television Series
- "Lost" (ABC)
- "Dexter" (Showtime)
- "The Family Guy" - "Blue Harvest" (Fox)
- Matthew Fox ("Lost") (ABC)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt ("Ghost Whisperer") (CBS)
- Michael Emerson ("Lost") (ABC)
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story