'Lost' Wins 4 Saturn Awards
ABC's TV drama series "Lost" was a big winner at the 34th annual Saturn Awards Tuesday, June 24. It won a total of four awards from the seven nominations it nabbed. Besides winning the Best Network Television Series category, the series also won its actor Matthew Fox the Best Actor on Television award. The rest two awards it won were Supporting Actor on Television for Michael Emerson and Supporting Actress on Television for Elizabeth Mitchell.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was the other award winner. The actress bested the likes of Anna Friel ("Pushing Daisies"), Lena Headey ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"), Holly Hunter ("Saving Grace"), Evangeline Lilly ("Lost"), and Kyra Sedgwick ("The Closer"), winning the award for Best Actress on Television.
Below is the list of Saturn Awards TV winners. The list of other winners, including those of movie categories, can be viewed at saturnawards.org.
Best Network Television Series
- "Lost" (ABC)
- "Dexter" (Showtime)
- "The Family Guy" - "Blue Harvest" (Fox)
- Matthew Fox ("Lost") (ABC)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt ("Ghost Whisperer") (CBS)
- Michael Emerson ("Lost") (ABC)
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6