'Lost' Wins 4 Saturn Awards
ABC's TV drama series "Lost" was a big winner at the 34th annual Saturn Awards Tuesday, June 24. It won a total of four awards from the seven nominations it nabbed. Besides winning the Best Network Television Series category, the series also won its actor Matthew Fox the Best Actor on Television award. The rest two awards it won were Supporting Actor on Television for Michael Emerson and Supporting Actress on Television for Elizabeth Mitchell.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was the other award winner. The actress bested the likes of Anna Friel ("Pushing Daisies"), Lena Headey ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"), Holly Hunter ("Saving Grace"), Evangeline Lilly ("Lost"), and Kyra Sedgwick ("The Closer"), winning the award for Best Actress on Television.
Below is the list of Saturn Awards TV winners. The list of other winners, including those of movie categories, can be viewed at saturnawards.org.
Best Network Television Series
- "Lost" (ABC)
- "Dexter" (Showtime)
- "The Family Guy" - "Blue Harvest" (Fox)
- Matthew Fox ("Lost") (ABC)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt ("Ghost Whisperer") (CBS)
- Michael Emerson ("Lost") (ABC)
- Summer Glau ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles") (Fox) tied with Elizabeth Mitchell ("Lost") (ABC)
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie