Two Bootleg Clips of 'X-Files: I Want to Believe' Hit
When a highly anticipated film like "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" is getting a special screening time in front of selected audience, it is bound to happen that soon after the footages shown leaked out. After the screening of the "X-Files" sequel during the 2008 Los Angeles Film Festival, two bootleg clips can now be enjoyed by fans everywhere.
Since the clips are said to be taped using cellphone camera, the quality of the two extended clips aren't good but still watchable. The first clip focuses on the search of the missing woman's body by the FBI. It helps to explain some of the footages outed in the earlier trailers and teasers and pretty much intense. The second clip displays the argument between Mulder and Scully after Mulder tries to dig up some information from Father Joe, the priest who helps the FBI in finding the body of a missing woman.
"I Want to Believe" is a stand-alone movie adapted from the hit sci-fi television series "The X-Files". The movie brings back FBI agents Mulder and Scully as the paranormal phenomena investigators. This time, they are faced with a mysterious case involving disappearance of a band of women in rural Virginia. Starring David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Amanda Peet, Xzibit and Billy Connolly among others, it will be released in theaters on July 25.
- Clip #1:
- Clip #2:
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo