First Look Into 'Fast and Furious' Through Stills
Months after the fourth installment of the street car racing movie got its official title, fans are given a special treat with first look into it. On Monday, June 23, Universal Pictures have debuted three official photos from their latest action movie, "Fast and Furious".
Posted in an article by USA Today, the three pictures seem to be focused on Vin Diesel's character, Dom Toretto since all three images contain the ex-con. While two of the photos do not show any action happening in the film, the other one displays Toretto driving in the opposite direction of a moving tank truck trying to reach for a woman who is clinging to the back of the truck. The images can be seen below as well as on the news' photo.
Bringing back most of its original cast ensemble including Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster, "Fast and Furious" story is said to be picking up after Toretto is being released by the authorities to help them bringing down heroin mafia. Having to once again push to the limit behind the steering wheel, Toretto is forced to work together again with agent Brian O'Conner. The new film will be directed by Justin Lin for June 5, 2009 release.
More Fast and Furious News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris