First Look Into 'Fast and Furious' Through Stills
Months after the fourth installment of the street car racing movie got its official title, fans are given a special treat with first look into it. On Monday, June 23, Universal Pictures have debuted three official photos from their latest action movie, "Fast and Furious".
Posted in an article by USA Today, the three pictures seem to be focused on Vin Diesel's character, Dom Toretto since all three images contain the ex-con. While two of the photos do not show any action happening in the film, the other one displays Toretto driving in the opposite direction of a moving tank truck trying to reach for a woman who is clinging to the back of the truck. The images can be seen below as well as on the news' photo.
Bringing back most of its original cast ensemble including Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster, "Fast and Furious" story is said to be picking up after Toretto is being released by the authorities to help them bringing down heroin mafia. Having to once again push to the limit behind the steering wheel, Toretto is forced to work together again with agent Brian O'Conner. The new film will be directed by Justin Lin for June 5, 2009 release.
More Fast and Furious News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2