First Look Into 'Fast and Furious' Through Stills
Months after the fourth installment of the street car racing movie got its official title, fans are given a special treat with first look into it. On Monday, June 23, Universal Pictures have debuted three official photos from their latest action movie, "Fast and Furious".
Posted in an article by USA Today, the three pictures seem to be focused on Vin Diesel's character, Dom Toretto since all three images contain the ex-con. While two of the photos do not show any action happening in the film, the other one displays Toretto driving in the opposite direction of a moving tank truck trying to reach for a woman who is clinging to the back of the truck. The images can be seen below as well as on the news' photo.
Bringing back most of its original cast ensemble including Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster, "Fast and Furious" story is said to be picking up after Toretto is being released by the authorities to help them bringing down heroin mafia. Having to once again push to the limit behind the steering wheel, Toretto is forced to work together again with agent Brian O'Conner. The new film will be directed by Justin Lin for June 5, 2009 release.
More Fast and Furious News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard