Kanye West Backs Soulja Boy Over Ice-T's Diss
Kanye West has decided to shout out his statement regarding recent feud between Soulja Boy and Ice-T. On his official blog page, Kanye wrote that despite he has nothing against Ice he fully backs and supports Soulja.
Answering Ice-T's statement that said Soulja killed hip-hop, Kanye said, "Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song." Also adding, "He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is?".
Kanye also wrote that the "Crank That" rapper's quality is as good as Nas'. "That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level shit... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas shit if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track 'Silent Murder' on it," Kanye wrote.
On the last note, once again the "Gold Digger" rapper insisted that Soulja's works are the real hip-hop, writing, "In closing... new niggas get ya money$$$$$. Keep this shit fresh and original.... ain't no f****n' rules to this shit and that's what real hip hop is to me."
Regarding Soulja and Ice-T feud, previously the veteran rapper sent out a video message on YouTube, dissing the 17-year-old rapper by saying that the teen rapper's work is garbage. "F**k Soulja Boy! Eat a d**k! This ni--a single handedly killed Hip Hop. That shit is such garbage man," Ice-T said.
Shortly after Ice-T attacked him, Soulja retaliated by sending out his own video stating, "This n--ga Ice T old as f--k, this n--ga old enough to be my grandfather, he's the forefather of my nuts... we wikipedia'd this n--ga and this n--ga was born in 1958 and says he from the West Coast and he's from New Jersey."
More Kanye West News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked