'Hostel 3' Gears Up, Eli Roth Out
Gory horror film "Hostel" has had its sequel "Hostel: Part II" released back in the summer of 2007 and though still gaining profit from the screening, the second film was pretty much a disappointment. Hence, though there was a talk of third film prior to the release, it went silent after that. Still, that doesn't mean that is the end for "Hostel: Part III" since recently the talks on the matter resurfaced.
Latest report coming from the third movie project suggested that early talks for "Part III" have officially begun. And, the first confirmed story released stated that Eli Roth, the man behind the first two films won't return to either direct or write the script for the project. There is no word yet on whether he will return to still produce the film or not, or on whether the film will be released in theaters or straight to DVD.
The original low-budgeted "Hostel" has been released on January 6, 2006 to mixed reviews, but it managed to collect a more than decent sales with the total sales of $47.2 million from the U.S. market and over $80 million dollars worldwide. The movie starring Jay Hernandez and Derek Richardson tells the story of two American backpackers who stay in a hostel in a small village of Slovakia, but soon find out that they have to fight for their life as they have been subjected for murder by a psychopath.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner