Michelle Branch Opening Up a Bakery, The Sugar Bar, in Nashville, Tennessee
Channels her diverse inner creativity, pop singer-songwriter Michelle Branch is opening up a bakery in Nashville, Tennessee called The Sugar Bar. The songbird is teaming up with pastry chef Rebekka Seale to open the bakery, which she described as "an old-fashioned bakeshop and bar where you can go grab a drink after dinner and a slice of bourbon chocolate cake or summer berry pie."
Notwithstanding with its name, Branch makes sure the bakery will be as healthy as possible for customers. Seale, elsewhere, will use the website blog.thesugarbar.com to keep customers updated when it comes to the bakery's progress.
Speaking about her new business venture, Branch commented "Besides music, one of my dreams has always been to open a bakery. When I was a little girl I would sneak into the kitchen and sift out a few cups of flour and mix it with water just to play with the dough."
Crossing from pop music to country, Branch recently finished working on her third solo album, "Everything Comes and Goes." The LP is her first solo album since the 2003 "Hotel Paper."
About her latest music effort, Branch told Billboard.com that she's "in that last stage of tweaking stuff ... where you can really go crazy trying to fix all the little things." Is looking forward to release the album before the end of the year on Warner Nashville, she describes the set as "a really natural progression from The Wreckers", the duo she formed with fellow musician Jessica Harp.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified