Michelle Branch Opening Up a Bakery, The Sugar Bar, in Nashville, Tennessee
Channels her diverse inner creativity, pop singer-songwriter Michelle Branch is opening up a bakery in Nashville, Tennessee called The Sugar Bar. The songbird is teaming up with pastry chef Rebekka Seale to open the bakery, which she described as "an old-fashioned bakeshop and bar where you can go grab a drink after dinner and a slice of bourbon chocolate cake or summer berry pie."
Notwithstanding with its name, Branch makes sure the bakery will be as healthy as possible for customers. Seale, elsewhere, will use the website blog.thesugarbar.com to keep customers updated when it comes to the bakery's progress.
Speaking about her new business venture, Branch commented "Besides music, one of my dreams has always been to open a bakery. When I was a little girl I would sneak into the kitchen and sift out a few cups of flour and mix it with water just to play with the dough."
Crossing from pop music to country, Branch recently finished working on her third solo album, "Everything Comes and Goes." The LP is her first solo album since the 2003 "Hotel Paper."
About her latest music effort, Branch told Billboard.com that she's "in that last stage of tweaking stuff ... where you can really go crazy trying to fix all the little things." Is looking forward to release the album before the end of the year on Warner Nashville, she describes the set as "a really natural progression from The Wreckers", the duo she formed with fellow musician Jessica Harp.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby