Leona Lewis Charged 2 Million Dollar for Personal Shows
Leona Lewis' success with her debut album "Spirit", not only putting her name among the top musicians list this year but also has raised her fee charges. Latest report in England stated that Leona will be paid about $2 Million for any of her performances.
The news surfaced after a source told the British newspaper, The Daily Mirror, that Leona has been offered $2 Million to play at a small and private gig. Revealing the news to the tabloid, the source said, "Leona is one of the most sought after stars around. She has little say in the fee charges - big money sponsors literally name their fee and her management respond accordingly."
Moreover, the source also stated that despite Leona will be receiving lots of money, she will not use it for her own benefits as she also plans to donate some of the cash for charities. "She is adamant much of the profit goes straight back to her favorite charities," the source said.
Leona's $2 Million fees reportedly has put her name on the same league as legendary musician Paul McCartney, who also charged the same amount of fees for his performance.
In other news, beside planning to play at the expensive private gig, Leona reportedly will also play in some major concerts this year. The pop singer has been tapped to play at Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday concert, to be held on on June 27 at Hyde Park, London. Not only that, the pop sensation has also been chosen to sing at the closing ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics on August 24.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3