Eventful Evening for 'Wall-E' World Premiere
This weekend ended on June 22 passed by not without any special occasions. In fact, it was marked with the theatrical debut of two awaited comedy movies, "Get Smart" and "The Love Guru", and of course with the memorable world premiere of Disney/Pixar's highly anticipated animation movie, "Wall-E".
On Saturday, June 21, evening, celebrities of all ages came pouring down to the Greek Theatre in Griffith Park, Los Angeles, California to celebrate the special event. Personalities from the older generations, like Brad Garrett, Marlee Matlin, Cristian de la Fuente and Kristi Yamaguchi to the younger ones including David Archuleta, Cole Sprouse, Dylan Sprouse and other Disney stars, Adrienne Bailon, Brenda Song and Selena Gomez, all grazed the Earth-colored carpet and joined its first screening.
The special event was made merrier with the special attendance by the small compacting robot himself as well as its filmmaker Andrew Stanton and most of its voice cast, such as John Ratzenberger, Fred Willard, Sigourney Weaver, Kathy Najimy and Jeff Garlin. And, star-studded as it was, the premiere still showed that it was a family time for celebrities as many of them brought along their families.
"Wall-E" is the latest animation motion pictures from the award-winning filmmaker who brought "Finding Nemo" to the big screen. It follows the adventure of a lonely waste compacting robot who finally finds his life's purpose when he meets a sleeker-looking robot to whom he falls in love with. This tidbit is coming into the big screen this coming Friday, June 27, along with Angelina Jolie-starrer action film "Wanted (2008)".
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones