Video Premiere: Jonas Brothers' 'Burnin' Up'
The new music video from teen pop-rockers the Jonas Brothers for their single "Burnin' Up" has just been premiered on iTunes today (June 20). The new clip features a fun storyline and cameos from Selena Gomez, Danny Trejo and David Carradine.
The video starts with a scene where the brothers are sitting in beach chairs discussing about a girl, shortly after that they receive a paper from their bodyguard that shows them the activities they will be doing on the clip. The band mainly perform in a pool, which can be seen in most of the scenes from the clip, while each members of the band have their own mission. Nick Jonas plays in James Bond kind of story, Joe Jonas partnering with his bodyguard play a role as a detective with a mustache that is chasing over a bad guy and Kevin Jonas is being shown learning karate lessons from Carradine.
The teen pop-rockers' new single is taken from their third and latest LP "A Little Bit Longer", set to due on August 12. Beside "Burnin' Up", the Brothers have also confirmed three other singles that they will release as the follow ups to the first, they are "Love Bug", "Shelf" and "A Little Bit Longer".
In other news, the band themselves are preparing to play a unique and special gig for the launching of their new LP in England. The Brothers reportedly will be playing a free gig on the roof top of one of the famous red buses in London on June 27.
Jonas Brothers' "Burnin' Up" Video Premiere:
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'