Guns N' Roses to Sue a Website Over Songs Leak
After having some of their tracks from the highly awaited album "Chinese Democracy" being leaked by Antiquiet.com on June 18, Guns N' Roses are making a haste response to handle the problem. After calling the website to remove all of the leaked tracks not long after it was streamed, the band reportedly are threatening to sue the site for all the mess it has created.
Previously, Antiquiet.com has boldly revealed to public that they have acquired some "mastered and finished" tracks that will be on GNR's long awaited LP and also posted those songs on their site. "I'd like to share with you 9 tracks from the new Guns N' Roses album, "Chinese Democracy". These are mastered, finished versions that you probably haven't heard," the website previously stated.
Apparently, it didn't take long before Axl Rose and co realize that their songs are being illegally streamed as shortly after the website posted the songs, the tracks were then removed. Revealing about the removal reasons, Antiquiet wrote, "The player has been at least temporarily removed, because it basically broke the entire internet. Also, we got a call from Guns N' Roses."
"Chinese Democracy" itself has become the longest awaited album as it has actually started its work in 1994 but it got delayed and hasn't had an exact release date until this year. Although not having a release date yet, there are some reports that on the new album GNR are working with some famous names, such as Sebastian Bach, Dave Navarro, Brian May and many more.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!