Apologizing to 50 Cent, Young Buck to Reunite With G-Unit?
It looks like Young Buck feud with his former group G-Unit is about to end and there is even possibilities that Buck could reunite with 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo on the rap group. That news surfaced after two audio clips of Buck's apologizing to 50 by the phone streamed on June 17.
On the first audio clip, that was posted by Hot 97 personality, Miss Info, Buck was heard pleading to 50 and stating that he never considered himself leaving the group. "I done said things and I'm aware of some of the things that I have said but I don't want you to feel like I'm a Game or Smurf or none of them niggas man. Even if you did the worst to me there is nothing I could ever say to you. But I've never dismembered myself from the family or nothing because I always felt like at the end of the day, 50 is gonna love me for what I'm creating as far as me creating my own. I' m just trying to make you happy as far as dealing with my own label," Buck said.
Moreover, on the second audio, Buck revealed to 50 that he is currently having problems with his taxes and also stated his apology to 50 saying, "I'm confused. I'm handling it wrong. I have gotten out of line with you. I swear to God I have. I'm wrong. A nigga just be confused."
50 himself replied Buck's plea, as on the second audio, the "In Da Club" rapper was heard saying, "You gotta be able to stay closer to me Buck so you don't f**k up. Shit is different Buck, if you don't stay closer to what's going on it's gonna f**k up. Tony has been the safest one, you know why? He's been staying closer. The shit will work out. Don't worry about that shit."
Previously, the feud regarding the Unit and Buck appears sometimes in April after the latest claim that he hasn't received any royalties as an artists. Following that, 50 decided to cut out the "Lose My Mind" rapper from his rap group.
Audio Clip of Young Bucks' plea to 50 Cent:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video