Anne Hathaway Dumps Longtime Boyfriend Raffaello Follieri
Anne Hathaway has split from her long-term boyfriend Raffaello Follieri, the Mail Online reports. It's been claimed that the movie beauty has dumped the real estate developer after he was involved in a series of scandals.
Anne called an end to her years long relationship with Raffaello over the weekend. Word on the block is that she made the decision to split up with him after the businessman's charity Follieri Foundation, of which she used to be a director, was revealed to be under investigation by the New York State Attorney General's Office.
She's said to have been considering the effects his controversial business dealings could have on her acting career. The Daily Mail claimed a source told them, "It's heartbreaking for her to dump him, and she's devastated that it's come to this, but she really didn't have a choice. His scandals were hurting her reputation."
Just last week, it was reported that Raffaello's charity Follieri Foundation, which funded vaccination programs in developing countries, was being investigated by the New York State Attorney General's Office. Being asked about the investigation, a representative for Anne said, "Since she is no longer associated with the foundation, why would you expect her to be familiar with all of this."
Newly single Anne was snapped attending the premiere of her latest flick "Get Smart" in Los Angeles Monday, June 16.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie