Anne Hathaway Dumps Longtime Boyfriend Raffaello Follieri
Anne Hathaway has split from her long-term boyfriend Raffaello Follieri, the Mail Online reports. It's been claimed that the movie beauty has dumped the real estate developer after he was involved in a series of scandals.
Anne called an end to her years long relationship with Raffaello over the weekend. Word on the block is that she made the decision to split up with him after the businessman's charity Follieri Foundation, of which she used to be a director, was revealed to be under investigation by the New York State Attorney General's Office.
She's said to have been considering the effects his controversial business dealings could have on her acting career. The Daily Mail claimed a source told them, "It's heartbreaking for her to dump him, and she's devastated that it's come to this, but she really didn't have a choice. His scandals were hurting her reputation."
Just last week, it was reported that Raffaello's charity Follieri Foundation, which funded vaccination programs in developing countries, was being investigated by the New York State Attorney General's Office. Being asked about the investigation, a representative for Anne said, "Since she is no longer associated with the foundation, why would you expect her to be familiar with all of this."
Newly single Anne was snapped attending the premiere of her latest flick "Get Smart" in Los Angeles Monday, June 16.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off