Featurette: Lots of Bots From 'Wall-E'
Adding to the many collection of "Wall-E" released videos, Walt Disney Pictures have released yet another featurette to the upcoming animation comedy about the waste compacting robot. The new video footage runs for about two and a half minutes and it discusses about the robots featured in the movie from director Andrew Stanton's point of view.
Revealing several unseen footages cut from the Pixar's flick, the featurette focuses merely on the robots that viewers will meet when they go to see "Wall-E" in the theaters. In it, Stanton and Bill Wise, the film's character supervisor, explained about the design of the robots and what is the ground of drawing the robots the way they are presented in the film. It also introduces for the first time the reject bots, the broken, faulty robots.
Set to hit theaters on June 27, "Wall-E" is the latest animation movie from the creator of "Monsters, Inc." and "Finding Nemo". It tells the story of Wall-E, a robot that is left on Earth without being shut down before. As a result, he could roam the Earth doing his things. The problem is he has no friend except for a cockroach. Hence, when another robot, EVE, comes to Earth, he refuses to be left alone anymore. And, thus, his adventure in scouring the space begins.
"Wall-E" Featurette - "Lots Of Bots":
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic