Featurette: Lots of Bots From 'Wall-E'
Adding to the many collection of "Wall-E" released videos, Walt Disney Pictures have released yet another featurette to the upcoming animation comedy about the waste compacting robot. The new video footage runs for about two and a half minutes and it discusses about the robots featured in the movie from director Andrew Stanton's point of view.
Revealing several unseen footages cut from the Pixar's flick, the featurette focuses merely on the robots that viewers will meet when they go to see "Wall-E" in the theaters. In it, Stanton and Bill Wise, the film's character supervisor, explained about the design of the robots and what is the ground of drawing the robots the way they are presented in the film. It also introduces for the first time the reject bots, the broken, faulty robots.
Set to hit theaters on June 27, "Wall-E" is the latest animation movie from the creator of "Monsters, Inc." and "Finding Nemo". It tells the story of Wall-E, a robot that is left on Earth without being shut down before. As a result, he could roam the Earth doing his things. The problem is he has no friend except for a cockroach. Hence, when another robot, EVE, comes to Earth, he refuses to be left alone anymore. And, thus, his adventure in scouring the space begins.
"Wall-E" Featurette - "Lots Of Bots":
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics