Featurette: Lots of Bots From 'Wall-E'
Adding to the many collection of "Wall-E" released videos, Walt Disney Pictures have released yet another featurette to the upcoming animation comedy about the waste compacting robot. The new video footage runs for about two and a half minutes and it discusses about the robots featured in the movie from director Andrew Stanton's point of view.
Revealing several unseen footages cut from the Pixar's flick, the featurette focuses merely on the robots that viewers will meet when they go to see "Wall-E" in the theaters. In it, Stanton and Bill Wise, the film's character supervisor, explained about the design of the robots and what is the ground of drawing the robots the way they are presented in the film. It also introduces for the first time the reject bots, the broken, faulty robots.
Set to hit theaters on June 27, "Wall-E" is the latest animation movie from the creator of "Monsters, Inc." and "Finding Nemo". It tells the story of Wall-E, a robot that is left on Earth without being shut down before. As a result, he could roam the Earth doing his things. The problem is he has no friend except for a cockroach. Hence, when another robot, EVE, comes to Earth, he refuses to be left alone anymore. And, thus, his adventure in scouring the space begins.
"Wall-E" Featurette - "Lots Of Bots":
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'