Featurette: Lots of Bots From 'Wall-E'
Adding to the many collection of "Wall-E" released videos, Walt Disney Pictures have released yet another featurette to the upcoming animation comedy about the waste compacting robot. The new video footage runs for about two and a half minutes and it discusses about the robots featured in the movie from director Andrew Stanton's point of view.
Revealing several unseen footages cut from the Pixar's flick, the featurette focuses merely on the robots that viewers will meet when they go to see "Wall-E" in the theaters. In it, Stanton and Bill Wise, the film's character supervisor, explained about the design of the robots and what is the ground of drawing the robots the way they are presented in the film. It also introduces for the first time the reject bots, the broken, faulty robots.
Set to hit theaters on June 27, "Wall-E" is the latest animation movie from the creator of "Monsters, Inc." and "Finding Nemo". It tells the story of Wall-E, a robot that is left on Earth without being shut down before. As a result, he could roam the Earth doing his things. The problem is he has no friend except for a cockroach. Hence, when another robot, EVE, comes to Earth, he refuses to be left alone anymore. And, thus, his adventure in scouring the space begins.
"Wall-E" Featurette - "Lots Of Bots":
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday