Red Carpet Coverage: 'Get Smart' Making Its Way to World Premiere
In the all-new action comedy "Get Smart", Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway wear their finest black-tie suit and stunning dress for their cover-ups in their mission to stop evil crime syndicate KAOS from dominating the world. But, on Monday, June 16, night, the pair dressed up to impress as the Warner Bros. Pictures held its world premiere in Los Angeles, California.
Strolling down the red carpet that has been laid in front of the Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, Carell and Hathaway were joined by their other co-stars, including Alan Arkin, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Ken Davitian and Masi Oka, and the film's director Peter Segal. The special screening event, which red carpet was highlighted with a signature telephone booth used by CONTROL agents to get into the headquarters, was also attended by other celebrities, naming some were Bernie Kopell, Jenna Fischer, Terry Crews and Cedric the Entertainer.
Coming into the big screen in less than four days on June 20, "Get Smart" follows the hilarious adventures experienced by first-time CONTROL spy, agent Maxwell Smart when he is attempting to unravel the evil plot planned by KAOS. Originally an analyst for the spy agency, Maxwell is chosen to team up with beautiful but lethal veteran agent 99 after the agency is attacked and the identities of its agents compromised.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami