Red Carpet Coverage: 'Get Smart' Making Its Way to World Premiere
In the all-new action comedy "Get Smart", Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway wear their finest black-tie suit and stunning dress for their cover-ups in their mission to stop evil crime syndicate KAOS from dominating the world. But, on Monday, June 16, night, the pair dressed up to impress as the Warner Bros. Pictures held its world premiere in Los Angeles, California.
Strolling down the red carpet that has been laid in front of the Mann Village Theatre in Westwood, Carell and Hathaway were joined by their other co-stars, including Alan Arkin, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Ken Davitian and Masi Oka, and the film's director Peter Segal. The special screening event, which red carpet was highlighted with a signature telephone booth used by CONTROL agents to get into the headquarters, was also attended by other celebrities, naming some were Bernie Kopell, Jenna Fischer, Terry Crews and Cedric the Entertainer.
Coming into the big screen in less than four days on June 20, "Get Smart" follows the hilarious adventures experienced by first-time CONTROL spy, agent Maxwell Smart when he is attempting to unravel the evil plot planned by KAOS. Originally an analyst for the spy agency, Maxwell is chosen to team up with beautiful but lethal veteran agent 99 after the agency is attacked and the identities of its agents compromised.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'