Faith Hill Sets Date for Christmas LP, Adds Orchestration On It
Country diva Faith Hill has set the release date for her upcoming Christmas album titled "Joy to the World". According to the latest report Faith will release the new LP on September 16 and the singer will also give something special on the upcoming record.
The singer confirms that the Holiday set will have in total of 11 songs, with 10 of them are classic Christmas songs such as, "What Child Is This," "O Holy Night," "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" and with the addition of one original song titled "A Baby Changes Everything." The new song is specially written by renown Nashville songwriters which are, Tim Nichols, Craig Wiseman and K.K. Wiseman.
Beside having one original single, Faith also adds other special features for the new album by tapping the Nashville symphony and two London choirs, Metro Voices and the London Oratory School Boys Choir. Making it more special, the orchestration of the album will be done by famous and also a Grammy-winning conductor, David Campbell.
Commenting about the reason she puts in an orchestra and choirs for her upcoming Christmas album, Faith said, "I had a very clear vision for the type of Christmas album that I wanted to make, indicative of the big band orchestras of the '40s and '50s, with a full complement of horns, strings, woodwinds, percussion and chorales."
Moreover, shouting her praise to David's orchestration the singer stated, "David's orchestrations were a gift. They embodied everything that I could have imagined -- unique and beautiful, and yet they seem as though they were always intended for these songs."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage