George Clooney Dating New Woman Before He Split with Sarah Larson
Rumor has it that George Clooney has found a new love. The movie hunk, according to various reports, has already moved on from his split from Sarah Larson and even dated another woman even before he dumped her.
Report on Clooney's broken love relationship with the former cocktail waitress surfaced late last month. Word on the block is that he knew for a long time that he was going to finish with now ex-girlfriend Larson but wanted to wait for her to get her modeling career more established before dumping her.
The New York Post was informed by an unidentified source that Clooney had been "dating a woman in her mid-30s" for months behind Larson's back but stuck with her to "get her a career" before finishing with her last month. It was just recently that Larson secured a new contract with notable fashion designer Christian Audigier.
Clooney himself was spotted holidaying with his new lady love, whose identity is still a mystery, at his home in Lake Como, Italy this week. The mystery lady was seen reading a magazine behind the doors of his home Thursday, June 12.
No words from Clooney about the report. His people, as well, have yet issued a single comment.
More George Clooney News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories