Publicist Confirmed Paula Abdul Split from Boyfriend
Once was reported to have split from her much younger boyfriend, Paula Abdul's single status finally has officially been confirmed by her publicist. The "American Idol" judge is single again, publicist Jeffrey Ballard, confirms exclusively to E! News, adding that his celebrity client and her boyfriend J.T. Torregiani haven't been together for at least two months.
Paula, 45, and J.T., 33, made their first outing as a couple, celebrating her 45th birthday in June 2007 at his West Hollywood eatery Ketchup, during which he was seen spending the entire night by her side. They also have been spotted multiple times at his L.A. hot spot Les Deux.
On July 18 later that year Paula made public her romance with J.T. during an interview with "The Today Show", telling host Matt Lauer that J.T. was "a good guy" and that her personal life was "looking upwards."
In early April 2008, it was reported that Paula and J.T. have separated. The break up rumors were prompted by her absence from the opening of his new restaurant Beso. It was claimed at that time that J.T. wasn't committed to Paula. A source said, "He wasn't that serious about it and hadn't invested too much in the relationship."
Despite the break up rumors, the two were spotted getting cozy during his birthday celebration on May 19 at Beso restaurant in Hollywood, prompted speculation of a reconciliation. Nevertheless, Paula's publicist Jeffrey Ballard tells E! News, "They broke up months ago" and furthermore reveals that the pair who have moved in together last year are no longer cohabiting.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen