Publicist Confirmed Paula Abdul Split from Boyfriend
Once was reported to have split from her much younger boyfriend, Paula Abdul's single status finally has officially been confirmed by her publicist. The "American Idol" judge is single again, publicist Jeffrey Ballard, confirms exclusively to E! News, adding that his celebrity client and her boyfriend J.T. Torregiani haven't been together for at least two months.
Paula, 45, and J.T., 33, made their first outing as a couple, celebrating her 45th birthday in June 2007 at his West Hollywood eatery Ketchup, during which he was seen spending the entire night by her side. They also have been spotted multiple times at his L.A. hot spot Les Deux.
On July 18 later that year Paula made public her romance with J.T. during an interview with "The Today Show", telling host Matt Lauer that J.T. was "a good guy" and that her personal life was "looking upwards."
In early April 2008, it was reported that Paula and J.T. have separated. The break up rumors were prompted by her absence from the opening of his new restaurant Beso. It was claimed at that time that J.T. wasn't committed to Paula. A source said, "He wasn't that serious about it and hadn't invested too much in the relationship."
Despite the break up rumors, the two were spotted getting cozy during his birthday celebration on May 19 at Beso restaurant in Hollywood, prompted speculation of a reconciliation. Nevertheless, Paula's publicist Jeffrey Ballard tells E! News, "They broke up months ago" and furthermore reveals that the pair who have moved in together last year are no longer cohabiting.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'