Publicist Confirmed Paula Abdul Split from Boyfriend
Once was reported to have split from her much younger boyfriend, Paula Abdul's single status finally has officially been confirmed by her publicist. The "American Idol" judge is single again, publicist Jeffrey Ballard, confirms exclusively to E! News, adding that his celebrity client and her boyfriend J.T. Torregiani haven't been together for at least two months.
Paula, 45, and J.T., 33, made their first outing as a couple, celebrating her 45th birthday in June 2007 at his West Hollywood eatery Ketchup, during which he was seen spending the entire night by her side. They also have been spotted multiple times at his L.A. hot spot Les Deux.
On July 18 later that year Paula made public her romance with J.T. during an interview with "The Today Show", telling host Matt Lauer that J.T. was "a good guy" and that her personal life was "looking upwards."
In early April 2008, it was reported that Paula and J.T. have separated. The break up rumors were prompted by her absence from the opening of his new restaurant Beso. It was claimed at that time that J.T. wasn't committed to Paula. A source said, "He wasn't that serious about it and hadn't invested too much in the relationship."
Despite the break up rumors, the two were spotted getting cozy during his birthday celebration on May 19 at Beso restaurant in Hollywood, prompted speculation of a reconciliation. Nevertheless, Paula's publicist Jeffrey Ballard tells E! News, "They broke up months ago" and furthermore reveals that the pair who have moved in together last year are no longer cohabiting.
More Paula Abdul News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media