'Quantum of Solace' Exposed More On-Set Footages Through Featurette
For those who wish to catch bits of idea about how the 22nd installment of James Bond movie is taking shape, Columbia Pictures have released a new featurette video. The less than two minutes long video footage features executive producer Callum McDougall who discusses about the filming of "Quantum of Solace" in various different countries.
Unlike the previous videos outed, the explanation about the action movie is provided only by McDougall. He talks about the complexity of the global shooting as well as the great experience of filming in Panama. The special video also shows many behind-the-scene footages, especially from the Panama's scenes, which expose several action sequences.
Bringing back Daniel Craig as the '007' agent and teaming him up with director Marc Forster, "Quantum" follows the latest adventure of the superspy agent as he attempts to uncover the secret organization behind the betrayal of his lover. The movie supported by Olga Kurylenko, Judi Dench, Mathieu Amalric and Gemma Arterton among others reportedly will be having its trailer attached to "Hancock", which is scheduled for July 2 release, while the film itself will arrive in theaters on November 7.
"Quantum of Solace" Featurette:
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement