'Quantum of Solace' Exposed More On-Set Footages Through Featurette
For those who wish to catch bits of idea about how the 22nd installment of James Bond movie is taking shape, Columbia Pictures have released a new featurette video. The less than two minutes long video footage features executive producer Callum McDougall who discusses about the filming of "Quantum of Solace" in various different countries.
Unlike the previous videos outed, the explanation about the action movie is provided only by McDougall. He talks about the complexity of the global shooting as well as the great experience of filming in Panama. The special video also shows many behind-the-scene footages, especially from the Panama's scenes, which expose several action sequences.
Bringing back Daniel Craig as the '007' agent and teaming him up with director Marc Forster, "Quantum" follows the latest adventure of the superspy agent as he attempts to uncover the secret organization behind the betrayal of his lover. The movie supported by Olga Kurylenko, Judi Dench, Mathieu Amalric and Gemma Arterton among others reportedly will be having its trailer attached to "Hancock", which is scheduled for July 2 release, while the film itself will arrive in theaters on November 7.
"Quantum of Solace" Featurette:
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet