No Truth to Johnny Depp Wedding Reports
A denial comes from Johnny Depp's representative. The rumors have been denied that the actor will wed longtime partner Vanessa Paradis this month.
Early last month rumors were abuzz that the couple and parents to two children have been planning to wed on June 14. It was claimed at that time that French singer Vanessa told Depp she'd like to get married.
A source close to the Vanessa-Depp family stated, "Johnny loves Vanessa very much, and he said if that's what would make her happy, then he'd marry her." The wedding was said to take place in Georgia's Tybee Island since the pair "wanted to make it convenient for Johnny's family in Florida."
Added fuel to the wedding reports, new claim has just surfaced that Depp will marry Vanessa at Sandra Bullock's home on quiet Tybee Island, near Savannah, G.A. on Saturday, June 14. Put the brake on the false persistent rumors, Depp's publicist Robin Baum issued a confirmation to OK! insisted, "There is no truth to these rumors."
One Savannah local, meanwhile, testified "Some store employees have signed confidentiality agreements and there are catering trucks and tent rental truck parked up, while I'm told police will be working as security at the mystery event. If it is not Depp, it's someone big."
More Johnny Depp News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video