No Truth to Johnny Depp Wedding Reports
A denial comes from Johnny Depp's representative. The rumors have been denied that the actor will wed longtime partner Vanessa Paradis this month.
Early last month rumors were abuzz that the couple and parents to two children have been planning to wed on June 14. It was claimed at that time that French singer Vanessa told Depp she'd like to get married.
A source close to the Vanessa-Depp family stated, "Johnny loves Vanessa very much, and he said if that's what would make her happy, then he'd marry her." The wedding was said to take place in Georgia's Tybee Island since the pair "wanted to make it convenient for Johnny's family in Florida."
Added fuel to the wedding reports, new claim has just surfaced that Depp will marry Vanessa at Sandra Bullock's home on quiet Tybee Island, near Savannah, G.A. on Saturday, June 14. Put the brake on the false persistent rumors, Depp's publicist Robin Baum issued a confirmation to OK! insisted, "There is no truth to these rumors."
One Savannah local, meanwhile, testified "Some store employees have signed confidentiality agreements and there are catering trucks and tent rental truck parked up, while I'm told police will be working as security at the mystery event. If it is not Depp, it's someone big."
More Johnny Depp News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years