No Truth to Johnny Depp Wedding Reports
A denial comes from Johnny Depp's representative. The rumors have been denied that the actor will wed longtime partner Vanessa Paradis this month.
Early last month rumors were abuzz that the couple and parents to two children have been planning to wed on June 14. It was claimed at that time that French singer Vanessa told Depp she'd like to get married.
A source close to the Vanessa-Depp family stated, "Johnny loves Vanessa very much, and he said if that's what would make her happy, then he'd marry her." The wedding was said to take place in Georgia's Tybee Island since the pair "wanted to make it convenient for Johnny's family in Florida."
Added fuel to the wedding reports, new claim has just surfaced that Depp will marry Vanessa at Sandra Bullock's home on quiet Tybee Island, near Savannah, G.A. on Saturday, June 14. Put the brake on the false persistent rumors, Depp's publicist Robin Baum issued a confirmation to OK! insisted, "There is no truth to these rumors."
One Savannah local, meanwhile, testified "Some store employees have signed confidentiality agreements and there are catering trucks and tent rental truck parked up, while I'm told police will be working as security at the mystery event. If it is not Depp, it's someone big."
More Johnny Depp News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics