Hilarious Clip From 'Hamlet 2' Previewed
In support to the promotion of Andrew Fleming's forthcoming film "Hamlet 2", Focus Features have released a clip of the comedy tidbit. The snippet has been featured exclusively on Broadway World official page. It gives a chance for viewers to see upclose Steve Coogan's performance as Dana Marschz.
Displaying a short cut of the film's scene in which Marschz is standing in front of the class lecturing his drama students about meaning behind utterance in relation to literature, the video footage is an elaboration of the clip that has been shown through the previously released trailers. Amidst his lecture to prove a point, he kicks a trash bin, which accidentally knocks a student off her chair. Blamed by his other students, he tries to avoid being the guilty person by pointing that the mishap will be remembered forever due to its dramatic nature. The ludicrous clip can be seen via Broadway World.
Telling the story of a failed actor turned drama teacher, "Hamlet 2" focuses its plot on how Marschz is trying to keep his drama department alive. Though many questioned his capability of accomplishing his goal, he moves on creating and staging a politically incorrect musical sequel to Shakespeare's Hamlet. The film starring also Catherine Keener, Elisabeth Shue, David Arquette and Amy Poehler is coming to theaters on August 29.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'