Hilarious Clip From 'Hamlet 2' Previewed
In support to the promotion of Andrew Fleming's forthcoming film "Hamlet 2", Focus Features have released a clip of the comedy tidbit. The snippet has been featured exclusively on Broadway World official page. It gives a chance for viewers to see upclose Steve Coogan's performance as Dana Marschz.
Displaying a short cut of the film's scene in which Marschz is standing in front of the class lecturing his drama students about meaning behind utterance in relation to literature, the video footage is an elaboration of the clip that has been shown through the previously released trailers. Amidst his lecture to prove a point, he kicks a trash bin, which accidentally knocks a student off her chair. Blamed by his other students, he tries to avoid being the guilty person by pointing that the mishap will be remembered forever due to its dramatic nature. The ludicrous clip can be seen via Broadway World.
Telling the story of a failed actor turned drama teacher, "Hamlet 2" focuses its plot on how Marschz is trying to keep his drama department alive. Though many questioned his capability of accomplishing his goal, he moves on creating and staging a politically incorrect musical sequel to Shakespeare's Hamlet. The film starring also Catherine Keener, Elisabeth Shue, David Arquette and Amy Poehler is coming to theaters on August 29.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns