Hilarious Clip From 'Hamlet 2' Previewed
In support to the promotion of Andrew Fleming's forthcoming film "Hamlet 2", Focus Features have released a clip of the comedy tidbit. The snippet has been featured exclusively on Broadway World official page. It gives a chance for viewers to see upclose Steve Coogan's performance as Dana Marschz.
Displaying a short cut of the film's scene in which Marschz is standing in front of the class lecturing his drama students about meaning behind utterance in relation to literature, the video footage is an elaboration of the clip that has been shown through the previously released trailers. Amidst his lecture to prove a point, he kicks a trash bin, which accidentally knocks a student off her chair. Blamed by his other students, he tries to avoid being the guilty person by pointing that the mishap will be remembered forever due to its dramatic nature. The ludicrous clip can be seen via Broadway World.
Telling the story of a failed actor turned drama teacher, "Hamlet 2" focuses its plot on how Marschz is trying to keep his drama department alive. Though many questioned his capability of accomplishing his goal, he moves on creating and staging a politically incorrect musical sequel to Shakespeare's Hamlet. The film starring also Catherine Keener, Elisabeth Shue, David Arquette and Amy Poehler is coming to theaters on August 29.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship