Hilarious Clip From 'Hamlet 2' Previewed
In support to the promotion of Andrew Fleming's forthcoming film "Hamlet 2", Focus Features have released a clip of the comedy tidbit. The snippet has been featured exclusively on Broadway World official page. It gives a chance for viewers to see upclose Steve Coogan's performance as Dana Marschz.
Displaying a short cut of the film's scene in which Marschz is standing in front of the class lecturing his drama students about meaning behind utterance in relation to literature, the video footage is an elaboration of the clip that has been shown through the previously released trailers. Amidst his lecture to prove a point, he kicks a trash bin, which accidentally knocks a student off her chair. Blamed by his other students, he tries to avoid being the guilty person by pointing that the mishap will be remembered forever due to its dramatic nature. The ludicrous clip can be seen via Broadway World.
Telling the story of a failed actor turned drama teacher, "Hamlet 2" focuses its plot on how Marschz is trying to keep his drama department alive. Though many questioned his capability of accomplishing his goal, he moves on creating and staging a politically incorrect musical sequel to Shakespeare's Hamlet. The film starring also Catherine Keener, Elisabeth Shue, David Arquette and Amy Poehler is coming to theaters on August 29.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor