Hilarious Clip From 'Hamlet 2' Previewed
In support to the promotion of Andrew Fleming's forthcoming film "Hamlet 2", Focus Features have released a clip of the comedy tidbit. The snippet has been featured exclusively on Broadway World official page. It gives a chance for viewers to see upclose Steve Coogan's performance as Dana Marschz.
Displaying a short cut of the film's scene in which Marschz is standing in front of the class lecturing his drama students about meaning behind utterance in relation to literature, the video footage is an elaboration of the clip that has been shown through the previously released trailers. Amidst his lecture to prove a point, he kicks a trash bin, which accidentally knocks a student off her chair. Blamed by his other students, he tries to avoid being the guilty person by pointing that the mishap will be remembered forever due to its dramatic nature. The ludicrous clip can be seen via Broadway World.
Telling the story of a failed actor turned drama teacher, "Hamlet 2" focuses its plot on how Marschz is trying to keep his drama department alive. Though many questioned his capability of accomplishing his goal, he moves on creating and staging a politically incorrect musical sequel to Shakespeare's Hamlet. The film starring also Catherine Keener, Elisabeth Shue, David Arquette and Amy Poehler is coming to theaters on August 29.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences