Brazilian Supermodel Adriana Lima Engaged to Basketball Star Marko Jaric
Adriana Lima is now an engaged lady. The Brazilian supermodel has just been proposed by basketball star Marko Jaric. Confirming the couple's engagement, a representative for Marko tells People, Lima received an engagement ring Thursday night, June 12, on her birthday.
"He asked and she said yes. They are both incredibly happy and couldn't be more in love," publicist James Weir revealed. No wedding plans have been made public just yet.
Lima celebrated her 27th birthday Thursday. The Victoria's Secret model has been dating Marko for about nine months, People claimed. As for Marko, 29, he's a Serbian professional basketball player and currently serves as the starting shooting guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the NBA.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie