Brazilian Supermodel Adriana Lima Engaged to Basketball Star Marko Jaric
Adriana Lima is now an engaged lady. The Brazilian supermodel has just been proposed by basketball star Marko Jaric. Confirming the couple's engagement, a representative for Marko tells People, Lima received an engagement ring Thursday night, June 12, on her birthday.
"He asked and she said yes. They are both incredibly happy and couldn't be more in love," publicist James Weir revealed. No wedding plans have been made public just yet.
Lima celebrated her 27th birthday Thursday. The Victoria's Secret model has been dating Marko for about nine months, People claimed. As for Marko, 29, he's a Serbian professional basketball player and currently serves as the starting shooting guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the NBA.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance