Brazilian Supermodel Adriana Lima Engaged to Basketball Star Marko Jaric
Adriana Lima is now an engaged lady. The Brazilian supermodel has just been proposed by basketball star Marko Jaric. Confirming the couple's engagement, a representative for Marko tells People, Lima received an engagement ring Thursday night, June 12, on her birthday.
"He asked and she said yes. They are both incredibly happy and couldn't be more in love," publicist James Weir revealed. No wedding plans have been made public just yet.
Lima celebrated her 27th birthday Thursday. The Victoria's Secret model has been dating Marko for about nine months, People claimed. As for Marko, 29, he's a Serbian professional basketball player and currently serves as the starting shooting guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the NBA.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week