Brazilian Supermodel Adriana Lima Engaged to Basketball Star Marko Jaric
Adriana Lima is now an engaged lady. The Brazilian supermodel has just been proposed by basketball star Marko Jaric. Confirming the couple's engagement, a representative for Marko tells People, Lima received an engagement ring Thursday night, June 12, on her birthday.
"He asked and she said yes. They are both incredibly happy and couldn't be more in love," publicist James Weir revealed. No wedding plans have been made public just yet.
Lima celebrated her 27th birthday Thursday. The Victoria's Secret model has been dating Marko for about nine months, People claimed. As for Marko, 29, he's a Serbian professional basketball player and currently serves as the starting shooting guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the NBA.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed