Brazilian Supermodel Adriana Lima Engaged to Basketball Star Marko Jaric
Adriana Lima is now an engaged lady. The Brazilian supermodel has just been proposed by basketball star Marko Jaric. Confirming the couple's engagement, a representative for Marko tells People, Lima received an engagement ring Thursday night, June 12, on her birthday.
"He asked and she said yes. They are both incredibly happy and couldn't be more in love," publicist James Weir revealed. No wedding plans have been made public just yet.
Lima celebrated her 27th birthday Thursday. The Victoria's Secret model has been dating Marko for about nine months, People claimed. As for Marko, 29, he's a Serbian professional basketball player and currently serves as the starting shooting guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the NBA.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'