Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson Reconcile
The on-off couple are on again. Tommy Lee and his sons' mother Pamela Anderson are back together, for one more time. Caught up with Rolling Stone, the rocker revealed to the publication that he has reconciled with his ex-wife.
Rolling Stone visited rock band Motley Crue, for which Lee serves as its drummer, in their Hollywood rehearsal studio Wednesday, June 11. The music act was preparing for their summer CrueFest tour.
It was during that time that Lee was quoted as telling the publication, "Pamela and the kids have moved in with me." He continued adding, "It's awesome, man. It's definitely working. You can tell on the kids' faces - they're happy when we're together. We've only given it a try 800 times - 801, here we go."
Lee and Pammy wed on February 19, 1995. They are parents to sons; Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger. Each of them has dated several other people since having their divorce finalized on February 28, 1998.
As for Pammy, she even has married twice in between times and both ended in divorce court. She and Lee are known for their on-again and off-again relationship. They also ever made a sex-tape together.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons