Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson Reconcile
The on-off couple are on again. Tommy Lee and his sons' mother Pamela Anderson are back together, for one more time. Caught up with Rolling Stone, the rocker revealed to the publication that he has reconciled with his ex-wife.
Rolling Stone visited rock band Motley Crue, for which Lee serves as its drummer, in their Hollywood rehearsal studio Wednesday, June 11. The music act was preparing for their summer CrueFest tour.
It was during that time that Lee was quoted as telling the publication, "Pamela and the kids have moved in with me." He continued adding, "It's awesome, man. It's definitely working. You can tell on the kids' faces - they're happy when we're together. We've only given it a try 800 times - 801, here we go."
Lee and Pammy wed on February 19, 1995. They are parents to sons; Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger. Each of them has dated several other people since having their divorce finalized on February 28, 1998.
As for Pammy, she even has married twice in between times and both ended in divorce court. She and Lee are known for their on-again and off-again relationship. They also ever made a sex-tape together.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money