Video Preview: The Pussycat Dolls' 'When I Grow Up'
A new music video from The Pussycat Dolls is slated to hit the networks any day now, and a preview has been given by Extra. The all-girls group that are now down to mere 5 after the red-headed member Carmit Bachar left earlier this year, will debut the music video for "When I Grow Up".
The video, according to some sources will premiere later today (June 13) on MTV through the channel's new music show, "F'N MTV". From the preview, it can be seen that the members are dancing on top of cars that crowd the street, and walking through the Hollywood's walk of fame.
Previously it was said that Britney Spears will make a cameo in it with her being herself, waving at the girls as she passes by in the traffic. However, it has now been confirmed that the cameo has been edited from the video, making Britney's appearance totally axed from the final version. No explanation has been made yet.
"When I Grow Up" is the first single lifted from the girls' sophomore set "Doll Domination" which will be dropped on September 16. The single which has been available via iTunes, was previewed through a live performance at MTV Movie Awards on June 1.
"When I Grow Up" Preview:
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist