Video Preview: The Pussycat Dolls' 'When I Grow Up'
A new music video from The Pussycat Dolls is slated to hit the networks any day now, and a preview has been given by Extra. The all-girls group that are now down to mere 5 after the red-headed member Carmit Bachar left earlier this year, will debut the music video for "When I Grow Up".
The video, according to some sources will premiere later today (June 13) on MTV through the channel's new music show, "F'N MTV". From the preview, it can be seen that the members are dancing on top of cars that crowd the street, and walking through the Hollywood's walk of fame.
Previously it was said that Britney Spears will make a cameo in it with her being herself, waving at the girls as she passes by in the traffic. However, it has now been confirmed that the cameo has been edited from the video, making Britney's appearance totally axed from the final version. No explanation has been made yet.
"When I Grow Up" is the first single lifted from the girls' sophomore set "Doll Domination" which will be dropped on September 16. The single which has been available via iTunes, was previewed through a live performance at MTV Movie Awards on June 1.
"When I Grow Up" Preview:
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen