Video Preview: The Pussycat Dolls' 'When I Grow Up'
A new music video from The Pussycat Dolls is slated to hit the networks any day now, and a preview has been given by Extra. The all-girls group that are now down to mere 5 after the red-headed member Carmit Bachar left earlier this year, will debut the music video for "When I Grow Up".
The video, according to some sources will premiere later today (June 13) on MTV through the channel's new music show, "F'N MTV". From the preview, it can be seen that the members are dancing on top of cars that crowd the street, and walking through the Hollywood's walk of fame.
Previously it was said that Britney Spears will make a cameo in it with her being herself, waving at the girls as she passes by in the traffic. However, it has now been confirmed that the cameo has been edited from the video, making Britney's appearance totally axed from the final version. No explanation has been made yet.
"When I Grow Up" is the first single lifted from the girls' sophomore set "Doll Domination" which will be dropped on September 16. The single which has been available via iTunes, was previewed through a live performance at MTV Movie Awards on June 1.
"When I Grow Up" Preview:
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune