Video Preview: The Pussycat Dolls' 'When I Grow Up'
A new music video from The Pussycat Dolls is slated to hit the networks any day now, and a preview has been given by Extra. The all-girls group that are now down to mere 5 after the red-headed member Carmit Bachar left earlier this year, will debut the music video for "When I Grow Up".
The video, according to some sources will premiere later today (June 13) on MTV through the channel's new music show, "F'N MTV". From the preview, it can be seen that the members are dancing on top of cars that crowd the street, and walking through the Hollywood's walk of fame.
Previously it was said that Britney Spears will make a cameo in it with her being herself, waving at the girls as she passes by in the traffic. However, it has now been confirmed that the cameo has been edited from the video, making Britney's appearance totally axed from the final version. No explanation has been made yet.
"When I Grow Up" is the first single lifted from the girls' sophomore set "Doll Domination" which will be dropped on September 16. The single which has been available via iTunes, was previewed through a live performance at MTV Movie Awards on June 1.
"When I Grow Up" Preview:
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'