Video Preview: The Pussycat Dolls' 'When I Grow Up'
A new music video from The Pussycat Dolls is slated to hit the networks any day now, and a preview has been given by Extra. The all-girls group that are now down to mere 5 after the red-headed member Carmit Bachar left earlier this year, will debut the music video for "When I Grow Up".
The video, according to some sources will premiere later today (June 13) on MTV through the channel's new music show, "F'N MTV". From the preview, it can be seen that the members are dancing on top of cars that crowd the street, and walking through the Hollywood's walk of fame.
Previously it was said that Britney Spears will make a cameo in it with her being herself, waving at the girls as she passes by in the traffic. However, it has now been confirmed that the cameo has been edited from the video, making Britney's appearance totally axed from the final version. No explanation has been made yet.
"When I Grow Up" is the first single lifted from the girls' sophomore set "Doll Domination" which will be dropped on September 16. The single which has been available via iTunes, was previewed through a live performance at MTV Movie Awards on June 1.
"When I Grow Up" Preview:
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story