Britney Spears Cameo Edited From The Pussycat Dolls Clip
A disappointing news arrives for Britney Spears as her dream to appear at The Pussycat Dolls new video for their latest single "When I Grow Up" has vanished. This happened as according to the latest reports, Britney's cameo scene at the new clip has been edited from the video's final cut.
Unfortunately, both representative from the Dolls and Britney haven't made any statements regarding the reasons of Britney's exclusion from the video. According to MTV, the girls group themselves mentioned nothing about the editing at the tapping of a new show FNMTV.
Previously, it was being reported that Britney has been tapped to appear as cameo on the Dolls' new clip that will premiere on Friday night, June 13 at FNMTV. According to a source the pop diva has already shot her part for the video earlier this week. "They all wave at each other as they are passing in traffic-that is it. Of course, Britney looks hot and blond. It is a very short sequence, but [Britney] had a lot of fun with it," the source said.
The source also revealed to the press that the pop singer is really keen on making an appearance at the girls group's video, because she really likes the song. "Britney really likes the Dolls' music and when she saw them on the MTV [Movie Awards], she was totally down to do the video," the source said.
It looks like that Britney will now focus her thoughts in finishing her new record as according to the earlier reports, she has already started the recording process for the follow up to "Blackout". Until this date reports said that the pop star's new album's process is still at an experimental stage.
More Britney Spears News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny