Clay Aiken and Jaymes Foster Committed to Have More Kids, Hoping for Twins
Are waiting in anticipation for the arrival of their first child together, Clay Aiken and his baby's momma Jaymes Foster reportedly are planning to add more babies into their clan. Do not want to stop at one, the American Idol alum and the 50-year-old music producer, who also is his best friend, are committed to have at least two children.
Used advanced In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) therapy to conceive their first child, who is due to be delivered August later this year, the pair have already frozen eggs and sperm so they can have a second baby next year, In Touch Weekly claimed. "Jaymes is due in August, so she'd like to conceive again next March," an insider told the publication. "That way, she would give birth in December 2009."
Aiken and Jaymes, still according to the insider, even are hoping for twins so that they wouldn't have to go through the intense procedure for a second time. "Clay and Jaymes are committed to having at least two children," the insider added. "They're both incredibly successful and wealthy, so money is certainly no object. And he just adores children. He is going to make a wonderful and caring father. There's no doubt about that."
Reports that Aiken artificially inseminated Jaymes emerged late last month. Earlier this month a confirmation surfaced that they're expecting a baby boy.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts