Clay Aiken and Jaymes Foster Committed to Have More Kids, Hoping for Twins
Are waiting in anticipation for the arrival of their first child together, Clay Aiken and his baby's momma Jaymes Foster reportedly are planning to add more babies into their clan. Do not want to stop at one, the American Idol alum and the 50-year-old music producer, who also is his best friend, are committed to have at least two children.
Used advanced In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) therapy to conceive their first child, who is due to be delivered August later this year, the pair have already frozen eggs and sperm so they can have a second baby next year, In Touch Weekly claimed. "Jaymes is due in August, so she'd like to conceive again next March," an insider told the publication. "That way, she would give birth in December 2009."
Aiken and Jaymes, still according to the insider, even are hoping for twins so that they wouldn't have to go through the intense procedure for a second time. "Clay and Jaymes are committed to having at least two children," the insider added. "They're both incredibly successful and wealthy, so money is certainly no object. And he just adores children. He is going to make a wonderful and caring father. There's no doubt about that."
Reports that Aiken artificially inseminated Jaymes emerged late last month. Earlier this month a confirmation surfaced that they're expecting a baby boy.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album