Clay Aiken and Jaymes Foster Committed to Have More Kids, Hoping for Twins
Are waiting in anticipation for the arrival of their first child together, Clay Aiken and his baby's momma Jaymes Foster reportedly are planning to add more babies into their clan. Do not want to stop at one, the American Idol alum and the 50-year-old music producer, who also is his best friend, are committed to have at least two children.
Used advanced In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) therapy to conceive their first child, who is due to be delivered August later this year, the pair have already frozen eggs and sperm so they can have a second baby next year, In Touch Weekly claimed. "Jaymes is due in August, so she'd like to conceive again next March," an insider told the publication. "That way, she would give birth in December 2009."
Aiken and Jaymes, still according to the insider, even are hoping for twins so that they wouldn't have to go through the intense procedure for a second time. "Clay and Jaymes are committed to having at least two children," the insider added. "They're both incredibly successful and wealthy, so money is certainly no object. And he just adores children. He is going to make a wonderful and caring father. There's no doubt about that."
Reports that Aiken artificially inseminated Jaymes emerged late last month. Earlier this month a confirmation surfaced that they're expecting a baby boy.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day